Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1424

mladen:

Nagh

That is what someone called a zero lag stochastic, a signal line of it and then it is compared to CCI. Rather wrong - since CCI and stochastic are not using same range (even though that indicator shifts "zero lag stochastic" down by 50). If I am not mistaken there is already a "zero lag stochastic" with alerts

I believes you never mistaken,here is your "zero lag stochastic mtf" slope coloring ver with out alerts :)

so all in all you means,that is not a reliable indicator when used within cci because of different ranges ?

regards

regards

mntiwana:

I believes you never mistaken,here is your "zero lag stochastic mtf" slope coloring ver with out alerts :)

so all in all you means,that is not a reliable indicator when used within cci because of different ranges ?

regards

regards

No, those two are different. What they call a "zero lag stochastic" is a kind of a composite stochastic. Will see to make one version that works like the one they made

Hello Mladen,

could you please advise the Brain trend 2 is repaint or jumps for 1min expiry..

For BB_squeeze, , i am unable to load on the mt4..

sal:

Hello Mladen,

Use this of mladens nmc ver.

and i think,they repaints.

sal:

Hello Mladen,

As far as I am aware of brain trend does not repaint

PS: I stand corrected - doing some back testing of it, and in back tests it does repaint in some cases.mntiwana is correct

Hello Mladen,

could you please add message box  ALERT when breakout green line and red line . the file mp4

thank you

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Can you add arrow and alert when the line crosses from obos levels 0.3 and 0.7?

Regards, 

Files:
DeMarker.mq4  4 kb

mntiwana:

thanks mntiwana.  and your correct support!!

mladen:

As far as I am aware of brain trend does not repaint

PS: I stand corrected - doing some back testing of it, and in back tests it does repaint in some cases.mntiwana is correct

thanks very much and mntiwana, can you respond mladen answer..

Mlanden, does a new back tested version will be updated soon!!! pls. advise.

mntiwana:

any possibility to add alert and arrow in the main chart fo BB_Sqeeze indi for the modified version of Mr. Mladen
Reason: