Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1418

blue1156
blue1156  
skumar:

Hello mladen,

Can you please add push alert to below indicator?

Thank you,

Sandeep 

it seems repaint at 1H timeframe.

any repaint sir mladen ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blueman1156:

it seems repaint at 1H timeframe.

any repaint sir mladen ?

No idea - did not test it. Sorry. What I see that it is usually signaling wrong direction before the big price changes, which is not a good sign
blue1156
blue1156  
mladen:
No idea - did not test it. Sorry. What I see that it is usually signaling wrong direction before the big price changes, which is not a good sign

thanks.

DDAV
DDAV  

hi guys,

i found this indicator in this <ebsite (elite indicators i believe).... May you add alarm to the crossing lines please.

thank you

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DRADIS33:

hi guys,

i found this indicator in this <ebsite (elite indicators i believe).... May you add alarm to the crossing lines please.

thank you

Try using the attached

DDAV
DDAV  
mladen:

Try using the attached

Thank you mladen as usually it's :)
rainsome
rainsome  
MA Bounce Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice. Insights will be highly appreciated.
alignat
alignat  

Dear Mladen,

In the code of this indicator has alert, but they do not work.

If you are not difficult to do, fix it please. Thank you.

skumar2016
skumar2016  
mladen:
Version with push notifications
Thank you so much mladen
saleesh
saleesh  

hi mladen,

I found the indicator (super_indicator_v2 nrp-alert) the arrows will not appear in chart in live candle, but after when refresh chart, it will visible on the location. could you please fix it.

Secondly i would like to add RVI indicator 3color_rvi_hist.mq4 and to get alerts from both indicator with arrows.

Thirdly i cant see the graph in my screen /chart (see snap) same as shown in the link

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/4254-modified-relative-vigor-index-rvi-indicator

Kindly fix it!!