Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1513

pacois:
I set your parameters for ema1_   6_ 0_  ema2    15 0_0, on my terminal and ok.

thats reallly great..

if you have free time, have a look the difference of 3ema input setting.. the results may change for the trend direction! :)

i cant check bez. there is no addtional ema input setting options..

Thanks inadvance.

sal:

thats reallly great..

if you have free time, have a look the difference of 3ema input setting.. the results may change for the trend direction! :)

i cant check bez. there is no addtional ema input setting options..

Thanks inadvance.

I do not understand what it means to input 3?

mntiwana:

Sanz50

you needs some time to understand how thing do and perform,try to learn and study more as you can,slowly slowly you will be familiar and expert,more arrow means,it is at fast speed with short/slow periods and interpolation can be used and usefull when you using higher TFs in lower TF chart,for example your chart is with M5 but you selected H1.

Thanks for your answer, do you have the indicator rsi ma mtf alerts x arrows 2 with interpolate option please.

pacois:
I do not understand what it means to input 3?

please see the input settings as per snap..

Files:

Plesae Mladen! Can I ask You to make this indicator working and add to it email and notifikation alerts

Thanks in advance! 

Reboj 

Files:

reboj:

Plesae Mladen! Can I ask You to make this indicator working and add to it email and notifikation alerts

Thanks in advance! 

Reboj 

Working now.

Files:

mntiwana:

Working now.

Thank You very much Mntiwana!!

Hey mladen,

Can you tell me which lines i need to edit to make the arrows on the chart larger in this indicator 

I have the one made by Keris 

Files:

ednineball:

Hey mladen,

Can you tell me which lines i need to edit to make the arrows on the chart larger in this indicator 

I have the one made by Keris 

In picture you can increase/decrease arrow size with some picture editor like photo shop only,with out code.

madopter:
Hi mladen,

I see, so it's still possible to use an indicator in MTF mode to optimize an EA using tick data optimization in MT4? (in non-visual mode)

Thank you,
madopter

You can use it in regular EA back test (the mtf mode) and it works just fine then (even having the correct mtf values then)

But you can not simulate the work in visual mode

Reason: