Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1427

dotmund
dotmund  
pls can u help me code this indicator to EA I only want it to trade one candle when the arrow appear and close it when the candle close pls u can make it option i need it
pqd
pqd  
mladen:

Change line 13 from this :

to this :

you were a real help im on to something with now concerns to something else,, ill update shortly
Julio
Julio  
Julio:

Hola Mladen,

¿Se puede añadir flecha y alerta cuando la línea cruza de obos niveles de 0,3 y 0,7?

Saludos, 

Please read my post regarding demarker indicator. Thanks.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Julio:
Please read my post regarding demarker indicator. Thanks.
I am almost sure that something like that already exists
Julio
Julio  
mladen : Estoy casi Seguro De que algo asi ya Existe
Tomé varios días buscando el foro y también en Internet y no puedo encontrar el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitados. También me gustaría ver el código que he visto muestra algunas advertencias durante la compilación. Le agradecería su opinión y si usted tiene el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitadas y que apreciar lo que se agrega al poste. Gracias.
Wildamaori
Wildamaori  

G'day Mladen,

Could you please make these arrows nrp?

Much obliged and kind regards,

Will 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Julio:
Tomé varios días buscando el foro y también en Internet y no puedo encontrar el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitados. También me gustaría ver el código que he visto muestra algunas advertencias durante la compilación. Le agradecería su opinión y si usted tiene el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitadas y que apreciar lo que se agrega al poste. Gracias.

Do you think this help you,already slope color and smooth.

Wildamaori
Wildamaori  
mntiwana:

Do you think this help you,already slope color and smooth.

Hi Mntiwana,

Appreciate the upload, it probably needs to get checked though, as the chart needs to be refreshed constantly to see the changes.

What chances do we have getting alerts added?

Cheers, thanks mate.

Kind regards,

Will 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wildamaori:

Hi Mntiwana,

Appreciate the upload, it probably needs to get checked though, as the chart needs to be refreshed constantly to see the changes.

What chances do we have getting alerts added?

Cheers, thanks mate.

Kind regards,

Will 

It is owned by TSD and mladens code,i believes you don't needs for check regarding any doubts but you can check it for if it suits to your strategy or not.
anakmetal1
anakmetal1  

Hello coders..

Could you please add alerts, message option to this indi?

I try use this for my trade systems.

Thanks in advance.

Files: