EA for Ema_Cross indicator

Traders and programmers,

Im looking for an EA based on this emacross indicator with the specifics are below.

-any time frame (adjustable)

-based on Ema_cross indicator (attached)

-34 -90 Emas (adjustable)

-lots size 0.1 or (adjustable)

-Open buy for cross up

-Open sell for cross down

-The EA enters a trade on a new candle after crossing, not immediately

-If the current trade (0.1 lot) is profitable then it will close at the next cross and open an opposite trade in same lot (0.1 lot)

-If the current trade is loss then it will close at the next cross and open an opposite trade in double lot (0.2)

-stoploss , take profit and trailing stop are optional

-work on mini accounts

-any pair and time frame

Thanks in advance for any help and support

wowos

Files:

Sounds interesting. Simple requirement without using any other indicators or filters. Just input the EMA value, straight forwards! But, priority for adjustable TP & SL.

Any help is very much appreciated!

I have a question?????

I've read the file(EMA_CROSS_IND.mp4) carefully

in the function DrawArrow(...),last line there is a function called ObjectsRedraw().But I do not find the function definition in the whole code.

I think it's also not the MQL intenal function due to its color

can you tell me why????

thank you very much

Problem with 5-8 Cross EA

Hello my Friends;

I have 2 problems with this ea , If somebody could help me I would be grateful.

first one:repeat problem

This EA repeat the order and open the same position for the same pair two or three times.

also If I closed and open the metatrader , the expert repeat the orders and open the same possition again.

second one: I want the orders that it can open not exceed than 5 orders for all the pairs.

so, If somebody could modify the expert to open maximum 5 orders only and not repeat the same order for the same pair.

wowos

Files:

EMA Cross EA with Filter

Hello I was wondering if anyone has for sale or would be willing to build a EMA cross EA with a filter.

This EA should work in the 5 min time frame, with the 7 and 14 EMA and a 200 EMA as a filter. The EA should open orders every time the 7 and 14 EMA cross, if they cross under the 200 EMA the EA should only open SELL orders and if it crosses over the 200 EMA it should only open BUY orders.

This is the main concept, if you can do this then we can talk in more detail about other features that this EA should have and how we will both benefit tremendously for developing this EA.

Please give me a call your email me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Raph

lima.fmtg@yahoo.com

1-508-333-1496

shenxinon:
I've read the file(EMA_CROSS_IND.mp4) carefully

in the function DrawArrow(...),last line there is a function called ObjectsRedraw().But I do not find the function definition in the whole code.

I think it's also not the MQL intenal function due to its color

can you tell me why????

thank you very much

my ema strategy

Hi, I am new at forex, and also I'll like to share my strategy.

I draw in any timeframe the following

4 EMA

14EMA

50 EMA

bollinger bands at 16

TMACD (which is the same as the MACD histogram)

Strategy: When the fast EMA crosses down the slowest EMA (EMA 14), and the MACD histogram hits it zero from above, enter short. Long if the fast crosses up the slow and again, the TMACD hits zero from below

The EMA 50 works as a support/resistance level favors the most logical position, I mean, if you have a long position and the 50 EMA is below (way below) the 4 and 14 EMA crossover, it has a better chance than a possible short position, the same goes viseversa.

I am also trying to estimate the force of the trend using a 4 and a 14 EMA in the TMACD, but is not too safe to use yet.

By the way, your exit is when the histogram (TMACD) hits the highest (lowest) since the past zero or a more profitable but risky, until the 4 EMA looses slope.

DO NOT TRY THIS ON SHALLOW BOLLINGER BANDS SPACES, IT COULD REVESE AND GET YOU OUT REALLY FAST OF YOUR POSITION WITH A LOSS.

Did you ever find a good EMA Cross EA?

Did you ever find a good EMA Cross EMA? Or does anyone have a GOOD EMA Cross EA?

wowos:
Traders and programmers,

Im looking for an EA based on this emacross indicator with the specifics are below.

-any time frame (adjustable)

-based on Ema_cross indicator (attached)

-34 -90 Emas (adjustable)

-lots size 0.1 or (adjustable)

-Open buy for cross up

-Open sell for cross down

-The EA enters a trade on a new candle after crossing, not immediately

-If the current trade (0.1 lot) is profitable then it will close at the next cross and open an opposite trade in same lot (0.1 lot)

-If the current trade is loss then it will close at the next cross and open an opposite trade in double lot (0.2)

-stoploss , take profit and trailing stop are optional

-work on mini accounts

-any pair and time frame

wowos

alpine4133:
Did you ever find a good EMA Cross EMA? Or does anyone have a GOOD EMA Cross EA?

I can code it for you if you can define the rules for the EA.

Donations not necessary but appreciated

PM me if you want me to make an EA please, I don't like subscribing to topics. I have some free time as of now (28.04.2009).

Ma Cross

I have ma cross MA, some one can add the trade can make 2 or 3 open position even the 1st open position still not close.

When reversal can also enter open position

Files:
Reason: