Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 232

omid:
hi

I need mft this indicator

ma-wpr.mq4 (2.1 KB

plz help me

just use stochastic (mtf) - smoothing(slowing) set to 1(no smoothing, fast sto); K and D -the same;

scale willl be 0 to100 [sto, rsi, etc.] instead of 0to -100;

omid:
hi

I need mft this indicator

plz help me

i hope this help you

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4  4 kb

marketmover:
hello, can somebody please make this MTF thanks!

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4_Alert_mtf.mq4

fxbs:
just use stochastic (mtf) - smoothing(slowing) set to 1(no smoothing, fast sto); K and D -the same; scale willl be 0 to100 [sto, rsi, etc.] instead of 0to -100;
sager22:
i hope this help you

hi

very thank

Please Help me!

Hi, all programmers

I have a thing for triangles. I see them in all the pairs and timeframes. I see them everywhere. and I need an indicator that will show me all of them

So, I need a triangle identifier Indicator.

I have used a few that have continuous lines going across the chart. and that just does not do it for me.

I really need an indictor that will draw short lines to show the triangles.

I'm attaching an image for you to see.

I really hope someone can help and make this indicator for me.

Thank you

Looking for an #mtf ATR indi

Hi all,

I am trying to find an indi that will show the average range as a number for the different time frames all at one time.

Something like:

30 min ATR = 20 1 hr ATR = 40 4 hr ATR = 160

Thanks in advance

basza:
Hi all,

I am trying to find an indi that will show the average range as a number for the different time frames all at one time.

Something like:

30 min ATR = 20 1 hr ATR = 40 4 hr ATR = 160

Thanks in advance

1. semaphores(traffic lights, blinkers, dashboards, etc) - signal indicators - like FeruFx MultiIndic - can show readings of variety of ind., incl.ATR on all TFs

2. you can drop few AtrMtf indis in same subwindow and set color to Non (or any)- you basically need comment line

3. somebody have to modify one of the multiSignal indis or write whole new comment line in atr indi (multiplying atrs 4 tfs) ...

ask guys who playng with sigTables- if idea interesting...

atr chan mtf

discussion here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

This is sort of neat indicator...

Ideas for a trading system would be to enter in the direction of price and use the line below for SL and the line above for TP....and vice versa. Use on a M5 major.

ES

fxbs:
atr chan mtf discussion here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

fxbs:
just 4 fun - something like that... (b-clock mod to show atr...) again - if you get guys interested - they will help you

Thanks fxbs,

This is what I was looking for. It is for a system I am trying to setup and was trying to find a indi that did this so that I would not need to change charts as a signal came along.

Thinking of starting a thread here to see if an ea can be written but I think I need to test it a bit more to see if I can repeat my results.

Reason: