Elite indicators :) - page 648

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I have a request for the WPR - I use the standard one in the MT4 Indicator - folder - to have an audible ALERT when the indicator falls through the -20 level or goes UP through the -80 level, with a vertical line that shows on the candles plse.

I have searched the Forums for such an alerted WPR (%R), but am unable to locate it.

Please be kind enough and do these modifications for me?

Thanking you in advance,

ValeoFX

When stochastic slowing is set to 1 (using high/low for prices) then stochastic-100 = wpr. You can simply use a stochastic with alerts (since there are quite a few stochastic indicators with alerts)

SAugustine:
Hi Altoronto

Could you please post your now updated version of your 2 x Stochs_test for me to try out?

Thanks

Sylvester

Syvester, here you go.

Files:

altoronto:
Syvester, here you go.

Thanks pal - much appreciated!!

All of the best in the new week ahead.

Sylvester

mladen:
This is a double rsi of averages (additional choice of averages used in calculation added to this version - you can chose from the list of 20 different types of averages) Some smoother averages are giving quite interesting results (since they are causing very smooth result too. Also, using a "double rsi" seems to be adding some to the functionality of the indicator and surprisingly, the lag is almost none when compared to "regular" rsi usage)

Hi Mladen

Could you please do a mtf nrp histo version of this with your std. the alerts package?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hello Mladen,

I am unable to reply directly to your reply regarding the WPR on previous page - see my attached screen-print for info. So I am trying a different route:

Thank you ever so much. I will try my best, but I am sure there is none with vertical lines on candles or is there?

You never seize to amaze me with your expertise.

Best personal regards,

mladen:
ValeoFX When stochastic slowing is set to 1 (using high/low for prices) then stochastic-100 = wpr. You can simply use a stochastic with alerts (since there are quite a few stochastic indicators with alerts)

Well Mladen, I decided to try and convert your Color Stochastic as I like the colours in the -80/ -20 zones bit to no avail.

Here is a screen-print of what I tried - it does not show up on the chart. Only the horizontal lines.

Please be kind enough and help me get this sorted out. I feel rather anxious to get it running tomorrow already as I am convinced that I have a winner here.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Well Mladen, I decided to try and convert your Color Stochastic as I like the colours in the -80/ -20 zones bit to no avail.

Here is a screen-print of what I tried - it does not show up on the chart. Only the horizontal lines.

Please be kind enough and help me get this sorted out. I feel rather anxious to get it running tomorrow already as I am convinced that I have a winner here.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

KPeriod can not be -100

SAugustine,

Any chance you could update us on the Chart, package and settings??

Ray

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I hope that all is well on your side of the world. I am finding this tool (Angle of T3 histo) quite handy as a complimentary confirmation in my "Hull line-break strategy". Over the past week I've had 19/20 strikes (almost a crystal ball I would say) with my customized tweaked settings so thanks a stack of pips pal!!!

Could you please incorporate into the tool your standard alerts package?

Thanks & have a super weekend!!

Sylvester

ValeoFX:

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Maybe I did not explain Ok

Here is an example : upper uis stochastic set to 14,1,1 and lower is wpr set to 14. If you subtract 100 from stochastic value or you ad 100 to wpr value they are going to be exactly the same in values too (as you can see they are the same this way too, the only difference is that 100 - all the rest : the slop, the levels, everything is exactly the same.)

Files:
stoch_wpr.gif  51 kb

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please do a mtf nrp histo version of this with your std. the alerts package?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is an upgrade of the "classical" version first

Reason: