Indicators with alerts/signal - page 125

formichal
formichal  

Thank you. This indicator seems interesting.

aqibsherwani
aqibsherwani  
Cryten
Cryten  

Hello guys,

I have done a search but cannot find this alert. I wonder if anyone could code an alert with arrow on RSI crossing exponential MA. The arrow should appear on the bar after the cross as per the pic.

Cryten
Cryten  

Howdy, I tried the search function but could not see if the HAMA lines comes with alert arrows after the cross or even HAMA bars with alert arrows instead?

Cryten
Cryten  
MisterFX:
Hello i need HMA indicator with alert. i want to see a arrow if the colors change.

Please some can do this?

Regards

here arrow appears on open of new bar after colour change so alert will not appear/disappear.

Cryten
Cryten  

Is it possible for the below?

Indicator is standard UT_Fast, I need an arrow and sound alert when conditions are met

For a Buy - Red Line has risen above 27 but no signal yet red line must now come below level 23 and close

For a Sell - Green Line has risen above level 27 but signal when green line closes below level 23.

The arrow alert must not appear/disapear during the bar so will show after the red/green line has closed under the level 23.

Hope this makes sense, please see pic attached for an example.

Cryten
Cryten  
fxbs:
some indis w. alerts (4 collection)

Thank you very much, the AMA looks awesome

Cryten
Cryten  
Cryten:
Is it possible for the below?

Indicator is standard UT_Fast, I need an arrow and sound alert when conditions are met

For a Buy - Red Line has risen above 27 but no signal yet red line must now come below level 23 and close

For a Sell - Green Line has risen above level 27 but signal when green line closes below level 23.

The arrow alert must not appear/disapear during the bar so will show after the red/green line has closed under the level 23.

Hope this makes sense, please see pic attached for an example.

Indi Attached

Cryten
Cryten  
fxbs:
some indis w. alerts (4 collection)

Fxbs does the ama first signal dot appear and disapear when bar is forming or does it stay regardless?

Thanks again

Cryten

Cryten
Cryten  
generousforex:
Can someone please just add the option of arrows painting on the price chart a down arrow ONLY when the Laguerre crosses down from the top level, default .85 and an up arrow ONLY when the Laguerre crosses up thru the

0.15 default level. Would be great if it painted and alarm ONLY

at the close of the candle, ie not during the open candle so if it

crosses back the arrow would be invalid..only if at the candle close

the Laguerre crossed the .85 down or .15 up only.

Can someone do??

I am not a coder for sure so I just was hoping an add on like this is

not too time intensive. It would be really great to have this alert

feature, ie only on close alert with arrows... really great.

Bump