Moving Average on RSI

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
I want to put 2 moving averages on the RSI. I've tried dragging a Moving Average to the RSI window but it wont work but I can drag other indicators to the window such as CCI.

Is there a way to do this?

Edit:
I have now been able to drag the MA to the RSI window but the MA is based on the chart price not the RSI. Is there a way to base the MA on the RSI?
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
Select "First indicators data" or "Previous indicators data" for first MA and "First indicators data" for second MA

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
Thanks Slawa, much appreciated.
Rafal Zuchowicz
Rafal Zuchowicz  

I would love to do the same, but there is no option like that in My MT4 and I checked few. 

Any Idea how to fix it?  

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Rafal Zuchowicz:

I would love to do the same, but there is no option like that in My MT4 and I checked few. 

Any Idea how to fix it?  

Attach RSI to the chart (separate window), after that - move Moving Averages indicator to this separate window (by mouse) - and "First indicators data" will appear after that.
Enrico Lambino
Enrico Lambino  
Rafal Zuchowicz:

Any Idea how to fix it?  

You will need to drag-and-drop the MA indicator onto the chart. Double clicking will not show the additional options (i.e. the screen shot you posted).