Moving Average on RSI

I want to put 2 moving averages on the RSI. I've tried dragging a Moving Average to the RSI window but it wont work but I can drag other indicators to the window such as CCI.

Is there a way to do this?

Edit:
I have now been able to drag the MA to the RSI window but the MA is based on the chart price not the RSI. Is there a way to base the MA on the RSI?

Select "First indicators data" or "Previous indicators data" for first MA and "First indicators data" for second MA

Thanks Slawa, much appreciated.

I would love to do the same, but there is no option like that in My MT4 and I checked few. 

Any Idea how to fix it?  

Rafal Zuchowicz:

I would love to do the same, but there is no option like that in My MT4 and I checked few. 

Any Idea how to fix it?  

Attach RSI to the chart (separate window), after that - move Moving Averages indicator to this separate window (by mouse) - and "First indicators data" will appear after that.

Rafal Zuchowicz:

Any Idea how to fix it?  

You will need to drag-and-drop the MA indicator onto the chart. Double clicking will not show the additional options (i.e. the screen shot you posted).
Reason: