The "XO"-Method......... - page 38

reentry points

Ok, I tried to edit and made a mistake somehow creating a new post .Can't we delete on this forum? (anyone?) All I was going to say was that you can use the ADX also for the re-entry as long as you wait for both the signal and DMI to head back up after the other conditions are met.

Edit: svirgo and others, I apologize for not making a statement that my screenshot posted above isn't the template that was posted but my own version I'm testing which is why I didn't make a comment about the XO indicator. I should've said "In addition to what Valeo suggested and posted, here's a way you can renter with additional confirmation".

tredd:
Thanks for the recommendation on not using the SuperXO indicator. I'm just trying to understand what XO is doing and why. In this pic the pink box, it is clearly an uptrend and the 5 minute is in sell, then it changes to a downtrend and the 5 minute chart says buy while the 15 minute chart remains a buy all through the selloff. It almost seems that the 5 minute chart is opposite of what it should be. Is it reading a certain number of bars on that timeframe and averaging? Maybe if someone has an explanation of the indicator I might understand it better. Thanks for the insight.

I think I may have figured it out myself, but maybe someone can tell me if I'm right or not. If I drop down to a 5 minute chart and look there, it looks correct, but when looking at lets say a 30 minute chart you are seeing 6 of the 5 minute bars in one line so if there is a uptrend on the 5 minute chart within the 30 you will see a green line, and that is getting me confused. Does this seem correct?

If that is correct, do you use the 5 minute chart for entry? I can't remember if I read that in the thread or not.

It seems easier to ask here than to read the posts, but yes, the entry is on the 5M_Chart. Also, there is a full explanation as to how this Oscillator works by kind submission from Pip_Trip and could be found at Post #241 on Page 25.

Hello all,

I've seen in this thread, the "Forex Freedom" indicator.

Please can someone upload it

I search it but don't find

Thanks

Pip Trip:
Ok, I tried to edit and made a mistake somehow creating a new post .Can't we delete on this forum? (anyone?) All I was going to say was that you can use the ADX also for the re-entry as long as you wait for both the signal and DMI to head back up after the other conditions are met. Edit: svirgo and others, I apologize for not making a statement that my screenshot posted above isn't the template that was posted but my own version I'm testing which is why I didn't make a comment about the XO indicator. I should've said "In addition to what Valeo suggested and posted, here's a way you can renter with additional confirmation".

I think it is pretty valid, Pip_Trip. However, for the newbies' sake, stick to what we have posted and you will make some serious pips on trending days like today and yesterday. Keep up the good work, my friend and enjoy the coming weekend.

Forex_Freedom_Oscillator...........

Big Joe:
Hello all,

I've seen in this thread, the "Forex Freedom" indicator.

Please can someone upload it

I search it but don't find

Thanks

Attached for your convenience?

Files:

svirgo:
Moneyline/Valeo,

Can you give us an update on the current status of indicators that we should be trading from please.

There are so many indicators floating on this thread that I am at a total lost as what the real deal should be.

My latest indicators I am using are the ones that you posted in the zip file with template with the ZZ 4 TF XO2, ZZ MTF XO A, trend CCI

An good idea to keep it real, maybe the 1st page good be updated with the latest and greatest stuff that have been tested and that is being recommended.

Thanks

BTW, this is what i have on my charts - is this the real deal.

Looks good to me, Svirgo. Just take off the SuperTrend and replace it with the #Forex_Freedom uploaded higher up on this page. Also, change the 240/5 setting to 240/4,5. Best wishes. Our friend Pip_Trip offered that he will consolidate the latest, so I guess we must just give him some time to do that.

ValeoFX:
It seems easier to ask here than to read the posts, but yes, the entry is on the 5M_Chart. Also, there is a full explanation as to how this Oscillator works by kind submission from Pip_Trip and could be found at Post #241 on Page 25.

Thank you for a great trading method, and help understanding everything.

Thanks and great work!

Hi all

I am completely new to Forex (3mnths old) and have just finishing learning candlestick reading. I bumped into this thread 3 days ago and has been reading every post since then and making notes on this method (yes every single post! hahaha but its worth it). Just got the method set up yesterday and managed to ride on the trend earliar (paper trading at this moment).

Really like to thank you guys for sharing this great indicator/method and the wisdom on trading. Luv it !

Thanks again, great work.

cheers

Thanks very much

It is so nice

Valeo and company,

Here's the new Forex Freedom Bar for those who want multiple CCI timeframes within one indicator prepared today by our good friend elihayun:

Oh (edit) I forgot one thing - I believe the Forex Freedom Bar (the default version posted a few posts above) is a 50 CCI and not the 34 version. go to post 319 for the 34 or 25 version. Or simply use this new one posted and enter your parameters.

Reason: