Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 31

everyting right with mt4 sto:

stock sto (mt4 custom ind folder) w price cc mod

or u can do:

KFull = iStochastic(NULL,TimeFrame,KPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,MAMethod,PriceField,Ln1Mode,y); (double iStochastic( string symbol, int timeframe, int %Kperiod, int %Dperiod, int slowing, int method, int price_field, int mode, int shift)
Files:

fxbs:
everyting right with mt4 sto:

I agree. Just another endless example of where proper documentation (with beginners in mind) would have helped.

Thanks for bringin me up to speed.

most of the time- no documentation whatsoever

like this-https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9028 nobody knows what it is (and where it came from)

fxbs:
most of the time- no documentation whatsoever like this-https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9028 nobody knows what it is (and where it came from)

it had tried it but it repaints :P

Stochastic alert

Not sure if this is somewhere on the site but I'm hoping someone could help me with an alert.

I am using the normal stochastic indicator (14,3,3) and what I would like is to have an alert when both lines are in OB/OS (20/80) at the close of 3 consecutive bars.

Would anyone be able to help?

Thanks

average of weighted STO_RSI_CCI_3in1, codebase

Multiple Timeframe Harmonization

Dear good members of this forum,

I thank you all for your immense contribution to this forum which has

been a great source of education for people like me. My problem now

is how to harmonize the various appearances of stochastic on different

timeframes for example when stochastic 5, 3, 3 is moving out of line 20

on 4hrs TF suggesting a buy (long) same 5, 3, 3 stochastic on 1hr TF

may be coming out of line 80 suggesting a sell (short). Please, how do

we reconcile this. Somebody help me.

Stochastics is a good indy.

Best signal is allways in bigger TF from my experience, but you have to put bigger SL also. If you want a more reliable signal, wait for stochastic to align in both TF, not matter if that mean to enter a little late.

Just be cautious in your TP if stochastic in bigger TF is overbought/oversold at the moment when stoch in lower TF give you the signal in the same direction.

All Stochastic

fxbs:
sto rsi and sto cci mod

can you make StochasticCCI_JE to All StochasticCCI_JE? like the one below (All Stochastic v1.0)

People looking for filters these days

One variation of Double Smoothed Stochastic - might help

Files:
Reason: