Indicators with alerts/signal - page 123

Paakari:
Is there Accumulation/Distribution indicator, what counts A/D values from say last 20 candels and draw median price of those 20candels to the A/D indicator screen?

This one is the official by Metaquotes.

A/d

I have that one, but how can I get that show the line, in to the A/D window, where is last 20candel values median line/price info on it?

ea for sma 5 minutes

Dear friend,

i'm new in forex. i need somebody creat / make 5 minutes sma . when the price below sma 5 = open sell on 30 minutes chart, if above sma 5 on 30 minutes chart open buy. please refer to attachment

Bump... Bump...

Just a bump to see if anyone can program alerts into voltychoppy.

See:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

jerzhere:
Bump... Bump...

Just a bump to see if anyone can program alerts into voltychoppy.

See:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Have a try of this one

Anybody can make an Alert for XO Indi ????

Thanks in Advanced

Godd Trading All

XO with Alert

andama:
Thanks in Advanced Godd Trading All

Hi Andama,

I have programmed an alert into this indicator. I am not sure if you are aware that this indicator repaints the current bar of the indicator. If you watch in the Visual Strategy tester you can see it change from oned to the other and back again.

To overcome this problem I have added an option to check for trend change on Close of current bar. The only problem is that this does introduce a one bar lag. Please test in Visual Strategy tester to determine if it meets your trading requirements.

All the best,

Hiacheiver.

need an alert for this trendline indicator

Hi!,

i would like an alert for this trendline indicator. basically i would like a pop up and a sound alert as soon as price crosses the trendline. i hope some one can help!

thanks

where is your trendline indicator?

oneprint:
Hi!,

i would like an alert for this trendline indicator. basically i would like a pop up and a sound alert as soon as price crosses the trendline. i hope some one can help!

thanks

sorry i attach the indicator!

Reason: