Requests & Ideas - page 695

Fxthis:

Hi there,

Im wondering if it would be possible for one of the wonderful gurus out there to code this please. 

Could the dotted grey lines that run horizontally across showing ob os levels have the option to be coloured instead of grey. Would really help when there are multiple cci in the same window.

Thanks you so much (has been irritating me for a while.) 

try this

mntiwana:

try this

Thank you.

Thats perfect. 

Hi all,

I was wondering what is the best / most dependable arrow indicator for binary scalping?

Thank you

kazall:

Hi all,

I was wondering what is the best / most dependable arrow indicator for binary scalping?

Thank you

As usual : there is no such thing as best indicator. Depends on your trading style, but binary option is more of a gambling than trading, so you should treat it like that

mladen:
As usual : there is no such thing as best indicator. Depends on your trading style, but binary option is more of a gambling than trading, so you should treat it like that
Ok, thank you mladen

Hello Mladen,

i read in many articles that u have a StepMA-Stoch indicator which DID NOT repeat itself. Is this right?

If its right, can i have a copy of it?

Thank you.

montherqader:

Hello Mladen,

i read in many articles that u have a StepMA-Stoch indicator which DID NOT repeat itself. Is this right?

Thank you.

Files:

montherqader:

Hello Mladen,

Thank you.

None of the new versions of step stochastic repaint

Repainting was a problem of old versions

hello traders and coders  please can someone help me with my strategy...i would like to filter the dots of this indicator using 3moving averages MT4 default indicators....i have also attached a template with the settings

The first moving average settings..period=55   shift=0  MAmethod=smoothed  applyto =close 

The second moving average settings...period=21 shift =0 " "      " "

The third moving average setting....period 5 MAmethod= exponetial

buy rule:

blue dot is over the 3moving averages..and MA 21 and MA 5 both have crossed MA 55 heading  up

sell rule:

pink dot is under the 3moving averages and MA 21 and MA 5 both have crosed MA55 heading down .

I would also appreciate if the filters are added to the indicator (MAperiod and MA method )as extern thank you....

Files:
perky.tpl  2 kb
buyrule.jpg  90 kb
sellrule.jpg  87 kb

mladen:

None of the new versions of step stochastic repaint

Repainting was a problem of old versions

Thank you.

Reason: