Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1236

mladen:

PedroGouveia

As far as I see, it already has arrows and alerts.

I know, but I want the bollitoucher alarming only when all timeframes of the matrix are in accordance with the signal. Swingman All Time Frames Bearish + Price Touching Upper Band = Red Arrow Alert. It is clear now? Or better yet, if it were possible to create an indicator with only the arrows, so I could eliminate two indicators of my system.But anyway, I have not found Swingman mq4 ...

Dear mladen and mrtools,

I have been following your site for some time now and found out it's really interesting and very useful place for traders. It's very cool and nice of you to help others in coding indicators.

This is my first post. Picture is attached as well the indicator. I found this indicator very useful in a normal trend. Could you please add an alert sound to it? Thanks a lot

Files:
bkmgc2.ex4  8 kb
image_191002.jpg  244 kb

MoneyCloud:
Dear mladen and mrtools,

I have been following your site for some time now and found out it's really interesting and very useful place for traders. It's very cool and nice of you to help others in coding indicators.

This is my first post. Picture is attached as well the indicator. I found this indicator very useful in a normal trend. Could you please add an alert sound to it? Thanks a lot

Hi money cloud,

as you are very fresh and new here,so you needs to know,.....with ex4 file format nothing could be done,it needs mq4 always and must be original , not decompiled if you know what is decompiled,thanks

mntiwana:

Hi money cloud,

as you are very fresh and new here,so you needs to know,.....with ex4 file format nothing could be done,it needs mq4 always and must be original , not decompiled if you know what is decompiled,thanks

Hi mntiwana,

Thank you for your reply. No, I have no idea what decompile file is. Well, next time I will keep that in mind. Always use mq4.

As for the indicator, is there someone who can find a similar indicator with alert? That would be really great.

Thanks

MoneyCloud:
Dear mladen and mrtools,

MoneyCloud

As mntiwana already told, ex4 file can not be changed

But from the picture : that is cycle identifier indicator : it repaints. Better not to use for signals or with alerts

Hi mladen!

i am started to using xard's trading setup. Here i attached the screenshot and mq4 file. I want alert (both sound and message) when new semafor appeared. I already got help from you. Thanks for your support.

Files:

Hi mladen,

I would very much like to know the indicators used on this chart

Thank you in advance for your kind reply.

Best Regards

Dimitri

Files:

dimitri1:
Hi mladen,

Best Regards

Dimitri

it is not indicator...but the price action on that picture...that makes this indicator looks good...

dimitri1:
Hi mladen,

Best Regards

Dimitri

As far as I see that is super trend volty like. One version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page437

I Really thank Both of you "mladen" & "Pava" for your prompt reply. It is probably my mistake not specifying that i am interested for all other indicators than the "Trend showing indicator".

Within my attached image you can see Red arrows showing my specific request. Thank you again for your kind reply.

Waiting your info and instructions.

BestRegards

Dimitri

Files:
Reason: