Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1233

Thanks mladen for the quick addition of alerts + bonus mtf great job as always!!! Many2x thanks!

mladen:
fxmillionaire You can use this one : ma_color_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 . It is correctly coded (does not repaint) and has alerts and is already multi time frame too

All absolute market indicator allabsolutemarket_v2.2_600.mq4

Upgraded XO (version 2.1) - multi time frame version with alerts, colored bars, arrows and lines : xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_2.2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Upgraded XO (version 2.1) - multi time frame version with alerts, colored bars, arrows and lines : xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_2.2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

can i ask --XO-- stand for what words,if abbreviation of some thing ?

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

can i ask --XO-- stand for what words,if abbreviation of some thing ?

regards

mntiwana

XO is actually coming from point and figure charts (just spread to regular time series chart). Since the original point and figure charts are drawn using X and O on charts (like the game) the name came from that

hello, please add lines on all up steps and down steps. Thanks !

dadiks:
hello, please add lines on all up steps and down steps. Thanks !

dadiks

Why? None of those intermediate steps is a signal. They are signal only, and only when the direction changes.

I understand, but I need it. on fire if you please ... would be very nice ... every step is a signal.

dadiks:
I understand, but I need it. on fire if you please ... would be very nice ... every step is a signal.

Why do you "need it"?

Can you show us examples how would you trade that?

Mr Tools and Mr Mladen or any senior member

could you please modify the heikenashi smoothed to plot an arrow alert when it changes colour

Thank you

Reason: