Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 437

willgabe
willgabe  

MTF for Squeeze?

Is it possible to have 3 different time periods(say 1m,5m,15m) for squeeze indicator on same chart? Have attached squeeze indicator. Grateful if anybody can help.

Files:
tr
tr  
trendchangetrader:
maybe this will suffice

can someone change m-candle to high / low box instead of candle?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

trexy123

Here you go

trexy123:
can someone change m-candle to high / low box instead of candle?
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Behgozin strength finder - multi time frame version

round up all the versions of Behgozin strength finder - here is a multi time frame version. It is a version with colored breakouts, asymmetric levels and alerts (the interesting thing one might find is that all the work - including the alerts, is done by the target time frame not the current time frame, so all the changes are done in just one part of the code if the indicator has to be altered)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

sala
sala  

Mladen, you are one of the best coders on the forum. Do you also trade?

mladen:
round up all the versions of Behgozin strength finder - here is a multi time frame version. It is a version with colored breakouts, asymmetric levels and alerts (the interesting thing one might find is that all the work - including the alerts, is done by the target time frame not the current time frame, so all the changes are done in just one part of the code if the indicator has to be altered)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

sala

In order not repeat myself (and being lazy too ) here was my answer to a very similar question : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page3

Only thing I might add is, that since I hate to wait till orders is closed (either way), in the mean time I code and do similar stuff (not being a scalper of any kind and but a day trader and trading one symbol only gives you a lot of spare time )

happy trading

sala:
Mladen, you are one of the best coders on the forum. Do you also trade?
Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:
Only thing I might add is, that since I hate to wait till orders is closed (either way), in the mean time I code and do similar stuff (not being a scalper of any kind and but a day trader and trading one symbol only gives you a lot of spare time )

..Which is..?....¿EU..?..

I know your graph curve is very... inspiring....

Excuse my question, but I wonder which indicator you use in your trade (IF you use some at all)...?...

Don't answer if you don't want to. Just dying to see a picture of your trading chart....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

If you read the post from that link you will find more details about all that

As of what I use : here is one (but then you all already saw charts posted by me using this one) :

As you can see, it is still not "telling" me to enter, so I am still out (it is still in what I call a "mild bearish mood" (just see Oandas ratios, as an additional information) and I am in a "waiting mode"). Right now, at this moment, my personal conviction what is going to happen to EURUSD does not have too much with what the majority thinks, but that is yet another subject to talk of and I believe that we all have access to same information and that we all should decide on our own what to do in situations like the one is happening right now

As of trading chart (chart with order(s) on it - I very,very rarelly have more than 1 order active) : sorry, I never was, am not and never will be a signal seller. I have nothing against them, but it is just a matter of conviction : my trading is my trading (meaning private).

PS: hope this post will not be misunderstood

happy trading

fxnewbie:
..Which is..?....¿EU..?..

I know your graph curve is very... inspiring....

Excuse my question, but I wonder which indicator you use in your trade (IF you use some at all)...?...

Don't answer if you don't want to. Just dying to see a picture of your trading chart....
Files:
eurusd_1.gif 37 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

VQ0.5 multi time frame ...

Multi time frame version of VQ (Volatility quality) 0.5 indicator

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
Tsar
Tsar  
mladen:
Or this one can be used (UniqueCandlesIdentifier has to be set to unique value for each new instance so that with this one there is no limit of how many instances can be on chart)

Dear mladen,

I'm really interested with Custom candles - any time frameindie's.

It's Great and Amazing indie, the first time I saw with Multi Time Frimes

Would you like give the Choice in 'Setting' .ex4 file with included sTfTable and iTfTable, please...

Because too much TF's make sometimes can forget... need open & read again in .mq4 file to know it,.

For Example in Picture's Attachment