Adding email alert and sound alert to this indicator

can anyone help me by adding sound and email alert to this indicator, the alert should happen when the current bar close and the indicator change color I am including the indicator called td2

I will really appreciate your help

thank you

I know this indicator re paint, but I found out that when combine with some other indicator is a great filter

I have been using it for sometime and it works very well

Files:
td2.ex4  4 kb
td2.mq4  3 kb

omegalink:
can anyone help me by adding sound and email alert to this indicator, the alert should happen when the current bar close and the indicator change color I am including the indicator called td2

I will really appreciate your help

thank you

I know this indicator re paint, but I found out that when combine with some other indicator is a great filter

I have been using it for sometime and it works very well

Sorry Omegalink, this is a decompiled file and from what i can make out from the file its a solar wind indicator(which sounds like you know about it repainting problem already), which if alerts were added they would not be accurate.

I understand but if an alert is added after the first bar change color and close it it would help me by providing ample time to look at others indicators to make a desicion,

Reason: