Elite indicators :) - page 1065

Thanks mladen, TF function works fine.

About showing the next period/vertical line, after current price, can it be easily done?

Best, Chris

Desatar:

Hey,

of those two indicator I overlay them each several times with different settings to get a picture that I use to trade.

Here is a snapshot of what I mean. And sometimes those lines go that high up, that the names are in the way.

D.

You can change the ones that you have mq4 files for - or make the template in a different way (setting minimal and maximal value to different values, wen possible - then the name will not overlay on indicator values)

PascalD:
You can change the ones that you have mq4 files for - or make the template in a different way (setting minimal and maximal value to different values, wen possible - then the name will not overlay on indicator values)

Thanks for the help.

D.

mladen:

Simon

You do not need an mq4 file to use it from an EA

If you have problems with iCustom() call (even though you should not), post the iCustom() call format you are trying to use and we shall help you with it

Thanks!

If I put the indicator on an 1H chart, and put the indicators timeframe to 1D - how often/fast will the indicator change colour? Is it after 1H or 1D, or even faster? Can the indicator change colour in the middle of day?

Hi mrtools, could you please update your baby Averages Channel Candles with new averages. Please include the option for show candles on/off like in the attached version which is the second latest. many thanks.

Kiko

simon_json:

Thanks!

If I put the indicator on an 1H chart, and put the indicators timeframe to 1D - how often/fast will the indicator change colour? Is it after 1H or 1D, or even faster? Can the indicator change colour in the middle of day?

Sunib

Then it will work as any multi time frame indicator working in 1 day chart : multi time framing simply shows what is happening in a higher time frame

kiko12:
Hi mrtools, could you please update your baby Averages Channel Candles with new averages. Please include the option for show candles on/off like in the attached version which is the second latest. many thanks. Kiko

Hi Kiko, it will be updated

Hello mrtools and mladen,

I would like to ask a few modifications on the following indicator , it is possible to add paint bars and arrows according to the picture in attachment to this post and as well alerts (email, push and alerts on screen).

Thank you very much in advance for your help in this matter.

The indicator is this one: bttrendtrigger-indicator.mq4

Regards,

Paulo

pbaranda:
Hello mrtools and mladen,

I would like to ask a few modifications on the following indicator , it is possible to add paint bars and arrows according to the picture in attachment to this post and as well alerts (email, push and alerts on screen).

Thank you very much in advance for your help in this matter.

The indicator is this one: bttrendtrigger-indicator.mq4

Regards,

Paulo

pbaranda

Check this indicator first (for one, because it is not repainting, and it solves some problems that the bttrendetrigger has) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page662

kiko12:
Hi mrtools, could you please update your baby Averages Channel Candles with new averages. Please include the option for show candles on/off like in the attached version which is the second latest. many thanks. Kiko

Kiko, this version is using the newest averages and also with the double smoothing option, and added the option to show the candles or not.

averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.04.ex4

Reason: