Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1230

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mladen/mrtools, please this indicator keeps on alerting whenever i put it on chart. Please can you help me look at it. Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, please this indicator keeps on alerting whenever i put it on chart. Please can you help me look at it. Thanks in advance

The way it is written it should be rewritten, but not just for alerts : it reminds me of the way how sidus was made

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Good Day Mladen, Mr. Tools,

Can you please add alert to this indicator when line cross and leave the other alerts as they are...

p.s. VERY nice indicator.

Thanks in advance, Nice weekend to all.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
Good Day Mladen, Mr. Tools,

Can you please add alert to this indicator when line cross and leave the other alerts as they are...

p.s. VERY nice indicator.

Thanks in advance, Nice weekend to all.

ripefx

That indicator alerts when RSIOMA value crosses the signal line. So, what should it alert on?

spacejockey
spacejockey  

Hi mladen

I want to ask does these two indi repaint?

if no,can you make them nmc?

#!DivStochv5.mq4

#!DivStochv5onchart.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173808/page2

Regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blueface:
Hi mladen

I want to ask does these two indi repaint?

if no,can you make them nmc?

#!DivStochv5.mq4

#!DivStochv5onchart.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173808/page2

Regards.

blueface

They are already nmc (no need for code changes in order to make them new metatrader 4 code wise compatible)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded velocity bars with alerts : velocity_bars_amp_alerts_2.mq4

chirag77
chirag77  
samuelkanu:

Momentum on chart signal indicator repaints badly, so how you use that indicator ?

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mladen:
ripefx That indicator alerts when RSIOMA value crosses the signal line. So, what should it alert on?

My Bad, test it on a 1 min chart just need to change the alert MSG, trend/ no trend, to BUY and SELL

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
My Bad, test it on a 1 min chart just need to change the alert MSG, trend/ no trend, to BUY and SELL

ripefx

Try it out now : rsioma_nrp_mtfalertslines_2.mq4