Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1239

hi mladen and mrtools, sorry for the inconvenience. i asking you again. please make alert with message when the new semafor painted. also need option for on/off alert.

Thank you.

Files:

baalaa84:
hi mladen and mrtools, sorry for the inconvenience. i asking you again. please make alert with message when the new semafor painted. also need option for on/off alert. Thank you.

baalaa84

That indicator is using what is. more or less, a sort of zigzag (or hoghest high and lowest low variation). In any case, as all such indicators, it is a subject of changes (repainting) and, in my opinion, it should not be used in signaling / alerting mode

hi...need help to correct the indi with freezing and alert disable ...tq...

playnet:
hi...need help to correct the indi with freezing and alert disable ...tq...

playnet

decompiled code but : you need "LRFF-10.2 TmaSlope v.8_2" indicator too (that is why it is freezing)

But if it is a centered tma, better not to use it for alerting (centered TMA recalculates - repaints)

thanks, mladen...will giv up the indicator as per your kind advise...

mladen:

baalaa84

That indicator is using what is. more or less, a sort of zigzag (or hoghest high and lowest low variation). In any case, as all such indicators, it is a subject of changes (repainting) and, in my opinion, it should not be used in signaling / alerting mode

Thanks for your immediate reply mladen. Yes i understand what you said. But i am not using this indicator alone itself, i am using for reference with other indys. So if you make it alert then it would be very useful for me.

QUESTION ABOUT SUPER TREND INDICATOR

Why does super trend indicator on timeframe 15mins work on an offline chart?

I need to assess whether this is as reliable indicator as on normal TF charts as it looks to good to be true.

2nd question - in theory could an alert be made from the crossing of 2 separately coded indicators such as the super trend and a moving average?

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
dax30m11.png  104 kb

Hi mladen and mrtools. I trade very well with a forex tsd indicator kumo_breakout_histo.mq4, I have only one BIG problem: it sends alert buy and sell but not neutral that I find very useful for my trading style. Could you add this kind of alert ?

Many thanks in advance.

lapigna:
Hi mladen and mrtools. I trade very well with a forex tsd indicator kumo_breakout_histo.mq4, I have only one BIG problem: it sends alert buy and sell but not neutral that I find very useful for my trading style. Could you add this kind of alert ? Many thanks in advance.

Hi Lapigna, added the neutral alerts.

kumo_breakout_histo_1.01.mq4

TEAMTRADER:
QUESTION ABOUT SUPER TREND INDICATOR

Why does super trend indicator on timeframe 15mins work on an offline chart?

I need to assess whether this is as reliable indicator as on normal TF charts as it looks to good to be true.

2nd question - in theory could an alert be made from the crossing of 2 separately coded indicators such as the super trend and a moving average?

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader, to answer your second question don't think it would have to be 2 separately coded indicators, would imagine a moving average crossing a moving average alert would be possible in one stand alone indicator.

Reason: