Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1239

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

Thank you that opened the advanced section for all. Hopefully this will not bring you any inconvenience.

I'm looking for indicator, which simply will turn the price on the chart. Maybe you know something like that

Air92

I am not sure of this is what you are looking for, but check it out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177943/page2

sebatian
sebatian  
Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

Thank you that opened the advanced section for all. Hopefully this will not bring you any inconvenience.

I'm looking for indicator, which simply will turn the price on the chart. Maybe you know something like that

Why would that bring inconvenience?

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

I do not know why i dont receive email notifications from this forum again after the site was changed. Have tried the settings but all to no avail.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
I do not know why i dont receive email notifications from this forum again after the site was changed. Have tried the settings but all to no avail.

Samuelkanu, not exactly sure either, but do know they are working hard to fix the issues going on now.

BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  

hi mladen and mrtools, sorry for the inconvenience. i asking you again. please make alert with message when the new semafor painted. also need option for on/off alert.

Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
baalaa84:
hi mladen and mrtools, sorry for the inconvenience. i asking you again. please make alert with message when the new semafor painted. also need option for on/off alert. Thank you.

baalaa84

That indicator is using what is. more or less, a sort of zigzag (or hoghest high and lowest low variation). In any case, as all such indicators, it is a subject of changes (repainting) and, in my opinion, it should not be used in signaling / alerting mode

toksb
toksb  

hi...need help to correct the indi with freezing and alert disable ...tq...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
playnet:
hi...need help to correct the indi with freezing and alert disable ...tq...

playnet

decompiled code but : you need "LRFF-10.2 TmaSlope v.8_2" indicator too (that is why it is freezing)

But if it is a centered tma, better not to use it for alerting (centered TMA recalculates - repaints)

toksb
toksb  

thanks, mladen...will giv up the indicator as per your kind advise...

BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  
mladen:

baalaa84

That indicator is using what is. more or less, a sort of zigzag (or hoghest high and lowest low variation). In any case, as all such indicators, it is a subject of changes (repainting) and, in my opinion, it should not be used in signaling / alerting mode

Thanks for your immediate reply mladen. Yes i understand what you said. But i am not using this indicator alone itself, i am using for reference with other indys. So if you make it alert then it would be very useful for me.