Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1231

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded weighted CCI : weightedcci_amp_mtf_alerts_2.mq4

jack4599
jack4599  
mladen:
blueface They are already nmc (no need for code changes in order to make them new metatrader 4 code wise compatible)

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for your reply Mladen. Can you please make this Indicator to MTF. Also can you please Let us know if this repaints.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Thanks for your reply Mladen. Can you please make this Indicator to MTF. Also can you please Let us know if this repaints.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Jack

As far as I see it should not repaint, but the arrows and extremes are suspicious, so will have to check it more

jack4599
jack4599  
mladen:
Jack As far as I see it should not repaint, but the arrows and extremes are suspicious, so will have to check it more

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for reply. One more request please make the indicator in MTF as it will be of help.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Thank you for reply. One more request please make the indicator in MTF as it will be of help.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Jack

As soon as it is checked for what I called "suspicious"

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
The way it is written it should be rewritten, but not just for alerts : it reminds me of the way how sidus was made

Hello mladen, Please i know this maybe too much to ask but just had to ask if it could be rewritten. Thanks in advance

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indi if 1 min is red and 15m,30m and 1hr are green

and vice versa when the 1 min is green and 15m,30m and 1 hr is red..

really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance

trend_folowing.mq4

Files:
Ricardo
Ricardo  

Mladen, Mr Tools,

On the attached indicator it alerts when the line cross, so my question here is:

How can we send a screen shot when the alert happens?

is it a function?

or a call to an external indi/script/ea?

Per say, sending the screen shot is possible...and.....we have 1hr & 4hr charts (alerts active on 1hr chart only)

can it send a screen shot when alert occurs, and add the screen shot of the 4hr chart too?

Resulting a mail with a 1hr chart alert and receiving 2 screenshots, the 1hr and the 4hr in the same email so we can confirm a GO/NO GO into a trade?

As always, apreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indi if 1 min is red and 15m,30m and 1hr are green

and vice versa when the 1 min is green and 15m,30m and 1 hr is red..

really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance

trend_folowing.mq4

Johnjacob, know it's not the same, but from what i can tell that indicator is giving signals based on a mtf Wattah Attar explosion, there is a 4 timeframes version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page28 with alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ripefx:
Mladen, Mr Tools,

On the attached indicator it alerts when the line cross, so my question here is:

How can we send a screen shot when the alert happens?

is it a function?

or a call to an external indi/script/ea?

Per say, sending the screen shot is possible...and.....we have 1hr & 4hr charts (alerts active on 1hr chart only)

can it send a screen shot when alert occurs, and add the screen shot of the 4hr chart too?

Resulting a mail with a 1hr chart alert and receiving 2 screenshots, the 1hr and the 4hr in the same email so we can confirm a GO/NO GO into a trade?

As always, apreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Ripefx, haven't heard of anything like that, but sounds like an interesting idea to implement if we had the means to do so.