Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1237

dimitri1:
I Really thank Both of you "mladen" & "Pava" for your prompt reply. It is probably my mistake not specifying that i am interested for all other indicators than the "Trend showing indicator".

Within my attached image you can see Red arrows showing my specific request. Thank you again for your kind reply.

Waiting your info and instructions.

BestRegards

Dimitri

Dimitri

You can find that indicator (a couple of versions) here : daily data

MLADEN, i Really Thank You so much for your Help and Prompt reply to my request. The "Tool" is really simple and useful.

My Best Regards

Dimitri

Hi Mladen, please consider my previous post #12362.

Thank you.

hello mr toolz and mladen

can you please re-add alert and arrow on chart to this indicator,

and please can you make the Zerolinecross to change color when it sell or buy

thanks. cci_woodies_lnx_v6.mq4

Files:

Hi, is it possible to add the usual alerts (SOUND, EMAIL) on candle close to 123PatternsV6.mq4 indicator? 123patternsv6.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Files:

hi can the seniors plz help me in locating CCI with 0 cross alerts ? thanks

topi:
hi can the seniors plz help me in locating CCI with 0 cross alerts ? thanks

topi

You can try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hi mrtools and mladen is there any indicator with name stock trend index

STI, ( Stock Trend Index ) is a complex algorithm designed to find the possible reversal point of the Particular Stock. In other words STI Targets the Reversal point for the stocks. Finding reversal or overbought oversold region in the STI is not easy and not risk free too. But it gives you a better indication for staying away from the stocks by generating the overbought and oversold signals. The STI Signals are divided into 3 Parts The Buying Range STI Value < 10 ( Buy this stock ) STI Value < 5 ( Very safe to buy ) STI Value 90 ( Sell this stock ) STI Value > 95 ( Very safe to Sell ) STI Value > 97 ( Extremely good opportunity to Sell ) -

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen is there any indicator with name stock trend index STI, ( Stock Trend Index ) is a complex algorithm designed to find the possible reversal point of the Particular Stock. In other words STI Targets the Reversal point for the stocks. Finding reversal or overbought oversold region in the STI is not easy and not risk free too. But it gives you a better indication for staying away from the stocks by generating the overbought and oversold signals. The STI Signals are divided into 3 Parts The Buying Range STI Value < 10 ( Buy this stock ) STI Value < 5 ( Very safe to buy ) STI Value 90 ( Sell this stock ) STI Value > 95 ( Very safe to Sell ) STI Value > 97 ( Extremely good opportunity to Sell ) -

As far as I see that is simply just a variation of stochastic indicator

Would you please add arrows and alerts when the 50 line is crossed.

If possible add email also.

Thank you

Files:
rsx.mq4  3 kb
Reason: