Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 216

Dear mladen,

Is there any existing indicator that "draws parallel lines" on the chart window, at the "crossing of MA" ... ?????

Thanks in advance for any reply ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mladen,

Is there any existing indicator that "draws parallel lines" on the chart window, at the "crossing of MA" ... ?????

Thanks in advance for any reply ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Not that I am aware of

mladen:
Not that I am aware of

THANK you mladen for your prompt reply.

My idea was to use such indicator for "Level" or "support - resistance" or even "channel" indication ... in case there is some space and you for see something interesting could come out, i can describe with all details the idea .... Thank you again.

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

THANK you mladen for your prompt reply.

My idea was to use such indicator for "Level" or "support - resistance" or even "channel" indication ... in case there is some space and you for see something interesting could come out, i can describe with all details the idea .... Thank you again.

Best Regards

Dimitri

SR are drawn by specific calculation that concern with actual price movement,when your crossing will be any thing,how you can match and figure out equally.

mntiwana:
SR are drawn by specific calculation that concern with actual price movement,when your crossing will be any thing,how you can match and figure out equally.

Dear mntiwana,

I really will appreciate and thank you in advance for sending me those "SR are drawn by specific calculation" .... As you already better know, Support and Resistance levels are supposed to change status, from Support can become Resistance and vice versa .... so there is not stability ...

I can describe my idea which is based on the Crossing Points of two Moving Averages. Those points will be used as the basis for our calculations and decision making .... So if "mladen" could support this idea with an indicator which will use those points it will be, i think,  very interesting.

The Indicator must use Two Pairs of Moving Averages, totally four MA's. The Crossing Points of the First 2 MA's will be used as "Value1" and for the Second 2 MA's will be used as "Value2". Now we will have following options :

1. Draw on the chart for each "Value1" and "Value2" a parallel line, which will determine a Level or Support & Resistance ....

2. Make a line connecting "Value1" points and another line connecting "Value2". So there will be a channel with those crossing points ....

3. Being able to compare the different "Value1" and "Value2" ... with logic #1 of HIGHER High and LOWER Low classification and logic #2 if they are in Ascending and/or Descending formation.

This is the approach of my idea .... If our dearest mladen finds something interesting that could help in our trading decisions then ... he can surprise us by making this indicator ....

Thank you for your attention

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

I really will appreciate and thank you in advance for sending me those "SR are drawn by specific calculation" .... As you already better know, Support and Resistance levels are supposed to change status, from Support can become Resistance and vice versa .... so there is not stability ...

I can describe my idea which is based on the Crossing Points of two Moving Averages. Those points will be used as the basis for our calculations and decision making .... So if "mladen" could support this idea with an indicator which will use those points it will be, i think,  very interesting.

The Indicator must use Two Pairs of Moving Averages, totally four MA's. The Crossing Points of the First 2 MA's will be used as "Value1" and for the Second 2 MA's will be used as "Value2". Now we will have following options :

1. Draw on the chart for each "Value1" and "Value2" a parallel line, which will determine a Level or Support & Resistance ....

2. Make a line connecting "Value1" points and another line connecting "Value2". So there will be a channel with those crossing points ....

3. Being able to compare the different "Value1" and "Value2" ... with logic #1 of HIGHER High and LOWER Low classification and logic #2 if they are in Ascending and/or Descending formation.

This is the approach of my idea .... If our dearest mladen finds something interesting that could help in our trading decisions then ... he can surprise us by making this indicator ....

Thank you for your attention

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

As you already knows the behavior of SRs .... ""SR are drawn by specific calculation"" i was only means that when and how often price moves in either direction,sr are created behind the price according the calculated formula,in other words previous high and previous low of price,in every next tf these are placed differently.

it is better for describe your idea in picture/s , for to easy understand.

and boss can better reply you regarding coding that.

did you saw this of MLADENs ver "Transient zones" ?

mntiwana:

Dimitri

As you already knows the behavior of SRs .... ""SR are drawn by specific calculation"" i was only means that when and how often price moves in either direction,sr are created behind the price according the calculated formula,in other words previous high and previous low of price,in every next tf these are placed differently.

it is better for describe your idea in picture/s , for to easy understand.

and boss can better reply you regarding coding that.

did you saw this of MLADENs ver "Transient zones" ?

Dear mntiwana,

Thank you for your reply, could you please direct me to see and study ... MLADENs ver "Transient zones" ....

Any way from my side i will try to pass optical approach of what i am talking about .... please do not forget to send me those ... "SR are drawn by specific calculation" ... you mentioned into your previous reply .....

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:

Dear mntiwana,

Thank you for your reply, could you please direct me to see and study ... MLADENs ver "Transient zones" ....

Any way from my side i will try to pass optical approach of what i am talking about .... please do not forget to send me those ... "SR are drawn by specific calculation" ... you mentioned into your previous reply .....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dimitri

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page131

Thank you mladen for your help ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Dear mladen and mntiwana,

as promised i have graphically designed an initial approach of my idea .... 

the third image is a result of minimizing the screen ... so we have a more integrated picture ...

Best Regards

Dimitri

Reason: