Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1241

ValeoFX:
Mladen, your Post dated 09-06-2012 and edited 15-04-2014 above, takes me tot his page where there is no xSuperTrend :-

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page34

Please could you direct me to that particular xSuperTrend please.

Thank you in advance.

ValeFX

Try out here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page752

hello mladen and mrtool,

is it possible to add an alert to the fibonacci retracement tool that comes with mt4. with the options to choose which level you want the alert and to choose how many pips away from price to level before it alerts. alot of fib indi are all base on zigzag. i want to draw fib manually. really much appreciated. and thank you very much in advance.

Good afternoon!

The indicator sends signal when the MA exits level 60 and -60. Please make when MA go in level 60 and -60 signal is sent.

thanks

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool, is it possible to add an alert to the fibonacci retracement tool that comes with mt4. with the options to choose which level you want the alert and to choose how many pips away from price to level before it alerts. alot of fib indi are all base on zigzag. i want to draw fib manually. really much appreciated. and thank you very much in advance.

Hello Johnjacob, far as I know it's not possible to add an alert to that, think the alert for that would have to be built in to mt4.

evgenbest:
Good afternoon!

The indicator sends signal when the MA exits level 60 and -60. Please make when MA go in level 60 and -60 signal is sent.

thanks

Hello Evgenbest, this one should work that way.

vinini_bb_ma_wpr_obos_alerts_2.mq4

Could a pop up alert be added to this MTF indicator please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS

Is there a reliable CCI zero cross indicator MTF that is already made that MUST show the pop up alert as soon as the upper timeframe chosen crosses zero (and does not wait till the indicator has closed)?

mrtools:
Hello Johnjacob, far as I know it's not possible to add an alert to that, think the alert for that would have to be built in to mt4.

thank you mrtools for your reply. i have an indi called the fibtool3 it did what i wanted. but the only problem i have with it, it made my computer really slow really bad. to bad i only have the .ex4 file.

TEAMTRADER:
Could a pop up alert be added to this MTF indicator please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS

Is there a reliable CCI zero cross indicator MTF that is already made that MUST show the pop up alert as soon as the upper timeframe chosen crosses zero (and does not wait till the indicator has closed)?

Teamtrader, have this one.

cci_mtfalerts.mq4

Files:

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr tools

This support and resistance indicator automatically plots support and resistance levels for different time frames.

is it possible to alert when it plot a level. for example when a new level is drawn, can we have a pop up alert eg AUD/USD 5 MIN SUPPORT?

eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr tools

This support and resistance indicator automatically plots support and resistance levels for different time frames.

is it possible to alert when it plot a level. for example when a new level is drawn, can we have a pop up alert eg AUD/USD 5 MIN SUPPORT?

eightball

Can you please post the original mq4 source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked for what you need

Reason: