Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1241

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lapigna:
Hi coders, I usually trail my stop with hpt_-_atr_trend.mq4 indicator, but unfortunately it doesn't has the usual alert when the arrows appear. Is it possible to add the usual alert (sound, email)on candle close?

Lapigna, try this version out.

hpt_-_atr_trend_alerts.mq4

lapigna
lapigna  

Many thanks mrtools. Next monday I will try your version.

BALASUBRAMANIYAN
BALASUBRAMANIYAN  

Hi mladen and mrtools,

i want this indicator to make alert when new semafor painted. with on/off option. i found this semafor technique working well for me. I found some more indicators with alerts, but those are not working like this indicator. waiting for your reply. Thanks

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen, your Post dated 09-06-2012 and edited 15-04-2014 above, takes me tot his page where there is no xSuperTrend :-

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page34

Please could you direct me to that particular xSuperTrend please.

Thank you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen, your Post dated 09-06-2012 and edited 15-04-2014 above, takes me tot his page where there is no xSuperTrend :-

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page34

Please could you direct me to that particular xSuperTrend please.

Thank you in advance.

ValeFX

Try out here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page752

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtool,

is it possible to add an alert to the fibonacci retracement tool that comes with mt4. with the options to choose which level you want the alert and to choose how many pips away from price to level before it alerts. alot of fib indi are all base on zigzag. i want to draw fib manually. really much appreciated. and thank you very much in advance.

Evgeniy Popov
Evgeniy Popov  

Good afternoon!

The indicator sends signal when the MA exits level 60 and -60. Please make when MA go in level 60 and -60 signal is sent.

thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool, is it possible to add an alert to the fibonacci retracement tool that comes with mt4. with the options to choose which level you want the alert and to choose how many pips away from price to level before it alerts. alot of fib indi are all base on zigzag. i want to draw fib manually. really much appreciated. and thank you very much in advance.

Hello Johnjacob, far as I know it's not possible to add an alert to that, think the alert for that would have to be built in to mt4.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
evgenbest:
Good afternoon!

The indicator sends signal when the MA exits level 60 and -60. Please make when MA go in level 60 and -60 signal is sent.

thanks

Hello Evgenbest, this one should work that way.

vinini_bb_ma_wpr_obos_alerts_2.mq4

George
George  

Could a pop up alert be added to this MTF indicator please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS

Is there a reliable CCI zero cross indicator MTF that is already made that MUST show the pop up alert as soon as the upper timeframe chosen crosses zero (and does not wait till the indicator has closed)?