Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1243

Air92:
because there will be many more requests from people.

Then nothing changed - they (and me) were doing that same thing for quite a while

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools. I have a question. I do not need any alert. I would just like to know how this Trend Following Indicator calculates trend for the dots. I don't understand the code and I cant find a description anywhere. May you please explain to me how this indicator calculates trend? Thank you so much in advance. trend_folowing.mq4

Files:

sharingan9:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools. I have a question. I do not need any alert. I would just like to know how this Trend Following Indicator calculates trend for the dots. I don't understand the code and I cant find a description anywhere. May you please explain to me how this indicator calculates trend? Thank you so much in advance. trend_folowing.mq4

sharingan9

It combines 3 signals : SMA slope, macd and Bollinger bands to show a trend. But be careful, since it is setting the future value to that "trend" (so, all in all, it is a kind of a repainter)

mladen:

sharingan9

It combines 3 signals : SMA slope, macd and Bollinger bands to show a trend. But be careful, since it is setting the future value to that "trend" (so, all in all, it is a kind of a repainter)

Thank you very much. May I ask you one more favor. On this Shved Supply and Demand indicator, is there any way you can add a feature that shows how many candles wide the zone is right on the zone or next to the zone for each zone that is created? I have a picture example attached. Thank you so much!

shved_supply_and_demand_mq4_e600.mq4

sharingan9:

Thank you very much. May I ask you one more favor. On this Shved Supply and Demand indicator, is there any way you can add a feature that shows how many candles wide the zone is right on the zone or next to the zone for each zone that is created? I have a picture example attached. Thank you so much!

shved_supply_and_demand_mq4_e600.mq4

sharingan9

They way you marked that zone can not be coded, Sorry

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

i want us-dollar-index indicator to make alert sound and show arrow on chart,

when indicator cross first Sma period

Thanks

Files:

bronzi1:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

i want us-dollar-index indicator to make alert sound and show arrow on chart,

when indicator cross first Sma period

Thanks

bronzi1

Try this one our : us-dollar-index_1_01.mq4

Files:

mladen:

bronzi1

Try this one our : us-dollar-index_1_01.mq4

Thanks malden

indicator works.

1- I want when indicator cross, after close candle alert generate

2- show arrow on candle

3- clock time in popup window not set with my broker's clock

bronzi1:

Thanks malden

indicator works.

1- I want when indicator cross, after close candle alert generate

2- show arrow on candle

3- clock time in popup window not set with my broker's clock

1. set the alert on current to false

2. ...

3. Change the TimeLocal() in the code to TimeCurrent()

all the best

Hi mladen,

Can an alert and arrows be done on that indicator when dots change colors?

Thanks

bb_macd_v1.03.mq4

Files:
Reason: