Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1243

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Mr Tools and Mr mladen This fibo-zigzag alert has a pop up alert but it doe not show the currency for which the alert has been created. could you modify it so it shows the name of the currency in the pop up alert

eightball

Try it out now : zigzag_fibo_alert_1_01.mq4

nevik
nevik  

Thank You Mr Mladen

ameet72
ameet72  

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz help me, i am looking out for Displaced Moving Average or Daily moving average (DMA) with alerts? thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz help me, i am looking out for Displaced Moving Average or Daily moving average (DMA) with alerts? thanks in advance

ameets1972

Displaced Moving Average would be any moving average that is shifted

Daily moving average can be any multi time frame moving average that uses daily time frame that it display on a current chart time frame

sebatian
sebatian  
Air92:
because there will be many more requests from people.

Then nothing changed - they (and me) were doing that same thing for quite a while

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools. I have a question. I do not need any alert. I would just like to know how this Trend Following Indicator calculates trend for the dots. I don't understand the code and I cant find a description anywhere. May you please explain to me how this indicator calculates trend? Thank you so much in advance. trend_folowing.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools. I have a question. I do not need any alert. I would just like to know how this Trend Following Indicator calculates trend for the dots. I don't understand the code and I cant find a description anywhere. May you please explain to me how this indicator calculates trend? Thank you so much in advance. trend_folowing.mq4

sharingan9

It combines 3 signals : SMA slope, macd and Bollinger bands to show a trend. But be careful, since it is setting the future value to that "trend" (so, all in all, it is a kind of a repainter)

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:

sharingan9

It combines 3 signals : SMA slope, macd and Bollinger bands to show a trend. But be careful, since it is setting the future value to that "trend" (so, all in all, it is a kind of a repainter)

Thank you very much. May I ask you one more favor. On this Shved Supply and Demand indicator, is there any way you can add a feature that shows how many candles wide the zone is right on the zone or next to the zone for each zone that is created? I have a picture example attached. Thank you so much!

shved_supply_and_demand_mq4_e600.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:

Thank you very much. May I ask you one more favor. On this Shved Supply and Demand indicator, is there any way you can add a feature that shows how many candles wide the zone is right on the zone or next to the zone for each zone that is created? I have a picture example attached. Thank you so much!

shved_supply_and_demand_mq4_e600.mq4

sharingan9

They way you marked that zone can not be coded, Sorry

Payam
Payam  

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

i want us-dollar-index indicator to make alert sound and show arrow on chart,

when indicator cross first Sma period

Thanks