Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1242

john jacob
john jacob  
mrtools:
Hello Johnjacob, far as I know it's not possible to add an alert to that, think the alert for that would have to be built in to mt4.

thank you mrtools for your reply. i have an indi called the fibtool3 it did what i wanted. but the only problem i have with it, it made my computer really slow really bad. to bad i only have the .ex4 file.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TEAMTRADER:
Could a pop up alert be added to this MTF indicator please?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

PS

Is there a reliable CCI zero cross indicator MTF that is already made that MUST show the pop up alert as soon as the upper timeframe chosen crosses zero (and does not wait till the indicator has closed)?

Teamtrader, have this one.

cci_mtfalerts.mq4

Files:
nevik
nevik  

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr tools

This support and resistance indicator automatically plots support and resistance levels for different time frames.

is it possible to alert when it plot a level. for example when a new level is drawn, can we have a pop up alert eg AUD/USD 5 MIN SUPPORT?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Dear Mr Mladen and Mr tools

This support and resistance indicator automatically plots support and resistance levels for different time frames.

is it possible to alert when it plot a level. for example when a new level is drawn, can we have a pop up alert eg AUD/USD 5 MIN SUPPORT?

eightball

Can you please post the original mq4 source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked for what you need

nevik
nevik  

Thank you Mr Mladen. here is the original (I think)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:
Thank you Mr Mladen. here is the original (I think)

eightball

In that indicator it is not possible to know when the line is new or is changed, so it is not possible to know if it should alerts or not

Evgeniy Popov
Evgeniy Popov  
mrtools:

Hello Evgenbest, this one should work that way.

vinini_bb_ma_wpr_obos_alerts_2.mq4

Big thanks mrtools!

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
sebastianK:
Why would that bring inconvenience?

because there will be many more requests from people.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
because there will be many more requests from people.

Air92

Don't worry

We always have a discretionary right to decide what is of benefit to all the user and what is not

nevik
nevik  

Mr Tools and Mr mladen

This fibo-zigzag alert has a pop up alert but it doe not show the currency for which the alert has been created. could you modify it so it shows the name of the currency in the pop up alert

Files: