Indicators with alerts/signal - page 580

Hi mladen!

However I joined to the forum long time ago this is my first post.

My favourite indicator is the Signal Mantapz which I found in this thread earlier.

Is it possible to make an alert when the blue and and red dots appear?

Could you create email alert as well?

It would be very helpful as I can`t sit at the computer all day but my trading system is based on this indicator.

Thank you very much in advance and I wish everyone nice trades and thousands of pips!

Files:

JBL68:
Hi mladen!

However I joined to the forum long time ago this is my first post.

My favourite indicator is the Signal Mantapz which I found in this thread earlier.

Is it possible to make an alert when the blue and and red dots appear?

Could you create email alert as well?

It would be very helpful as I can`t sit at the computer all day but my trading system is based on this indicator.

Thank you very much in advance and I wish everyone nice trades and thousands of pips!

JBL68

Funny : someone simply made some parameters that are in the code invisible to users. Try it out now and set the AlertMode to 1. Let me know if it works as it should since that is the only change I made : made visible those parameters to users again (since, as far as I see, there is already alerting code in it)

Files:

Yes, it`s working!

Thank you very much for your quick reply!

I tried it out on the 1 minute chart and noticed that the alarm goes off one bar after the dots appear. A far as I know it`s a non repainting indicator so that would be perfect if the alarm would appear with the dot at the same time.

Is it possible to code the alarm to appear the same time when the dots appear?

An email alert would be also a great addition to this indicator.

I really appreciate your help but don`t want to ask too much.

The email alert would make possible for me to trade from a mobile device when I`m not at my computer on a longer time frame.

Thank you again, and good trading for everyone!

mladen:
JBL68 Funny : someone simply made some parameters that are in the code invisible to users. Try it out now and set the AlertMode to 1. Let me know if it works as it should since that is the only change I made : made visible those parameters to users again (since, as far as I see, there is already alerting code in it)

JBL68:

Carefully, this indi repaint.

JBL68:
Yes, it`s working!

I tried it out on the 1 minute chart and noticed that the alarm goes off one bar after the dots appear. A far as I know it`s a non repainting indicator so that would be perfect if the alarm would appear with the dot at the same time.

The email alert would make possible for me to trade from a mobile device when I`m not at my computer on a longer time frame.

JBL68

Every calculation on an opened (current) bar can change value since the current bar can change value too. Signal on previous (closed bar) is always a better idea than a signal on an current (still opened) bar

OK, I`ve got it.

Thanks very much for your help!

JBL68:
Yes, it`s working!

JBL68, added the possibility to use email alerts, if emailAlerts = 1 it should send email alerts.

Files:

vicky.a.:
hi, mrtools. is it possible to disable alerts on small signals in this indicator and leave it on on the main signals only?

Hi....

Please help......, anybody can add the arrow on chart this indicator

Thank You

mrtools:
JBL68, added the possibility to use email alerts, if emailAlerts = 1 it should send email alerts.

Thanks very much mrtools, really appreciate it!

Someone wrote this is a repainting indicator but i don`t think so.

This is one of the best indicator what I`ve found so far, and I`m using it on renko charts.

Thanks again,

Janos

niqcom:
Hi....

Please help......, anybody can add the arrow on chart this indicator

Thank You

Hi Niqcom,added the arrows.

Reason: