Requests & Ideas - page 369

Dear Mladen, Mrtools

I need middle line(not envelopes) not deleted between bars. If you see,when it passing from bars on chart, there are deleted lines on bars. Could you do it please ?

Regards

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows display as an option : advanced_forecater_2.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

I am soooooo sorryyy. It is solved.

tomitom06:
Dear Mladen, Mrtools

I need middle line(not envelopes) not deleted between bars. If you see,when it passing from bars on chart, there are deleted lines on bars. Could you do it please ?

Regards

Mladen;

Is it possible adding two independent forecater middle line with independent settings?(Now in indicator we have one)

Regards

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows display as an option : advanced_forecater_2.05_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes.mq4

tomitom06:
Mladen;

Is it possible adding two independent forecater middle line with independent settings?(Now in indicator we have one)

Regards

tomitom06

Would you mind explainuing the idea a bit more?

How could we get two middle lines?

Mladen;

Forecater formula is a very good formula. I do not have advanced math but i see it on chart. About indicator, i mean two PARALLEL line and ofcourse independent settings and distance setting between two lines WITHOUT envelopes.

Best Regards

mladen:
tomitom06

Would you mind explainuing the idea a bit more?

How could we get two middle lines?

tomitom06:
Mladen;

Forecater formula is a very good formula. I do not have advanced math but i see it on chart. About indicator, i mean two PARALLEL line and ofcourse independent settings and distance setting between two lines WITHOUT envelopes.

Best Regards

You mean the same like envelopes, just that each of the two envelope lines can have its own setting?

Yes Mladen, exactly. At the same time, it could be better if we can set distance between them.

Regards

mladen:
You mean the same like envelopes, just that each of the two envelope lines can have its own setting?

tomitom06:
Yes Mladen, exactly. At the same time, it could be better if we can set distance between them. Regards

tomitom06

The value of the indicator itself is the starting point of calculation. Right now the distance of the envelopes is calculated as indicator value +- envelope deviation. If we try to set the distance between the two envelopes how will the value of the indicator itself be used in that calculation?

Mladen;

I hope i understood you correctly. Okay, can you put different independent deviations?

mladen:
tomitom06 The value of the indicator itself is the starting point of calculation. Right now the distance of the envelopes is calculated as indicator value +- envelope deviation. If we try to set the distance between the two envelopes how will the value of the indicator itself be used in that calculation?

mladen:
new metatrader started over 1 year ago I am asking that because some boolean expressions are for sure not evaluated the way they were in the old metatrader - just thinking out loud now (trying to find out what is going on with it)

Ok what about changing Ilan Pipstep RSI to Pipstep stochastic to go long and short only when stoch reaches a certain level in post #3680?