Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 283

borilunad:
1. Where do the pictures come from and how do you do it?
2. True, these characters do not represent Themis.

1. Shaitan

2. they represent me

artmedia70:
Also, the guys might suggest using iCustom() to get data from the indicator buffers (if it draws through them)

Thank you, it worked. Please advise how to make a deal to be executed after the signal bar closes?

oDin48:

Thank you, it worked. Could you please tell me how to make a deal to be executed after the signal bar closes?

As soon as the signal bar is no longer a signal bar

I do not know how the signal bar is defined.

oDin48:

Thank you, it worked. Can you please tell me how to make a deal to be executed after the signal bar closes?

By opening the next bar after it. Compare the open time of the signal bar and the zero bar, and if the time of the zero bar is longer, we can make a deal.

evillive:

At the opening of the next bar following it. Compare the opening times of the signal bar and the zero bar, as the time of the zero bar becomes longer - you can act.

Thank you, I will try it.

ElhoroS:

Good day to all!) I've recently got interested in MQL and now I've run into the first problems. The idea is that the EA opens positions according to the function but does not want to close them, and therefore these market orders without stops are placed till the end of the test session. The question is where I made my mistake.

Here is a fragment to close:

Try it:

if(Level >= 0.000100 && LevelXP>LevelXM && CountSell() > 0) {
   Print("Level = "+DoubleToStr(Level,Digits)+
         ", LevelXP = "+DoubleToStr(LevelXP,Digits)+
         ", LevelXM = "+DoubleToStr(LevelXM,Digits)+
         ", CountSell = "+CountSell);
   double pp=0;
   for(i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) {
      if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS)) {
         if(OrderMagicNumber()!=Magic) continue;
         if(OrderSymbol()!=Symbol())   continue;
         if(OrderType()>1)             continue;
         if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) pp=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);
         else pp=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);
         OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), pp, Slippage);
         }
      }
   }

And read a magazine. Not the man's, but the terminal's.

evillive:

On the opening of the next bar following it. Compare the opening times of the signal bar and the zero bar, as the time of the zero bar became longer - you can act.
It is better to refer not to the zero bar but to the bar on which the signal was and to the bar where the position was opened by this signal. If the difference in the numbers of these bars changes, you can consider that there is no signal.

ElhoroS:

1) Level = iMACD(Symbol(), 0, FastEMA, SlowEMA, SignalSMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED, MODE_MAIN, 0);

2) I did not insert OP_BUY, operations are the same, but it does not close both buy and sell.

3) I do not quite understand about the overshoot, only one order in one direction by timeframe and chart symbol (my dilettante conclusions)

And the last two points are not clear at all)))) sorry for incompetence.

I've been in MQL-programming for three days, that's why I still have a lot on my mind.

I have not registered any problems with re-quotes.

If you have a good idea, you may find it interesting and useful to take a look at Kim's functions (everything is described in details here).

Requotes are when you send an order to open (close, modify) but under certain circumstances (for example, the price is not up to date) it (the order) is not processed.

You need to repeat the request after some time (the recommended time for different types of errors is different)

artmedia70:

1. shaitan

2. They represent me

1. Is this such a program?

2. A product of idealization. True, the devil also looks a lot prettier in front of Putinism, as the left is a great thinker and the right a harmless sheep.

ALXIMIKS:

You might find it interesting and useful to look at Kim's functions (everything is described in more detail here).

Re-quotes are when you send an order to open (close, modify) but under certain circumstances (for example, not the current price) it (the order) is not processed.

You need to repeat the request after some time (the recommended time for different types of errors is different)

Ok, thanks, I'll read and digest it for now, knowledge is obviously lacking, I'll replenish it.
Reason: