Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1383

mladen:
Here are two examples :
Thanks very much bro.

Julio:

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

¡¡¡ Can you help me !!!. I installed the insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4 indicator. Because it shows this message when I insert in my chart ?. It would be kind enough to provide me mq4 version.

Regards,

Julio 

Hi Mrtools and Malden

Would you please help me.

Thanks 

Sound alerts are really important. But indicators arent the most important thing on trading..Everyone should read and study a lot before that. Make goals and aims. Be alert to everything.. Lot of people only trust on indicators and dont do "the personal job"

Julio:

Hi Mrtools and Malden

Would you please help me.

Thanks 

Try rename the indicator to insync index smoothed + arrows + alerts.ex4 

Hope will work 

NKTrade:

Try rename the indicator to insync index smoothed + arrows + alerts.ex4 

Hope will work 

Hi NKTrade,

I followed your instructions but still does not work. Thank you very much for your advice anyway.

Regards, 

insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts 

Julio:

Hi NKTrade,

I followed your instructions but still does not work. Thank you very much for your advice anyway.

Regards, 

So Sorry, sometimes that work for me...

Maybe you needs to upload the indicator because i don't have that indicator or somebody will help you 

Hi Mr Mladen and MrTools,

Do you have MTF MA Crossover Histogram available please.

Thank you very much in advance 

MACD CrossZero Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice Also for The Indicator to maintain the Size(Width) Of Arrows when switching TimeFrames. I believe MACD CrossOver 0 Line Is Excellent In Identyfying The Beginnig And End Of A Trend. Want the same option As the MACD Crossover Signal Indicator.  Insights will be highly appreciated.

NKTrade:

So Sorry, sometimes that work for me...

Maybe you needs to upload the indicator because i don't have that indicator or somebody will help you 

Hi NKTrade,

Thanks again for your interest. 

The indicator climbed to the extension insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4 MrTools forum in the post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page893. The truth is that I searched the forum and have not found the insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.mq4 version. I am very interested in this version because it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows (smooth and double smoothing) will wait for the response of the amazing.

Regards, 

rainsome:
MACD CrossZero Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound, email,and soundfile to use a customize wav file of user choice Also for The Indicator to maintain the Size(Width) Of Arrows when switching TimeFrames. I believe MACD CrossOver 0 Line Is Excellent In Identyfying The Beginnig And End Of A Trend. Want the same option As the MACD Crossover Signal Indicator.  Insights will be highly appreciated.
Why don't you use some already existing macd that does that?
Reason: