Indicators with alerts/signal - page 116

summitfx
summitfx  

Alert on LSMA indicator

Would someone be so kind as to program an alert when the line changes color on FXSniper's LSMA or any LSMA.

Much Thanks

summitfx
summitfx  

Email alert

Could someone add an email alert to the following indicator. Works great on all pairs especially 4 hour. just need an email or sms

Thanks

summitfx
summitfx  

Program your own alerts with this EA- Trendlines-horizontal-you name it-just end it with 'Alert_#'

kinkong:
hi --can anyone tell me where i can find mt4 indicator of pivots with alarms.---i.e if it hits the pivot--we get an audible alert

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance
summitfx
summitfx  

Boost

Chech this out~

summitfx
summitfx  

Boost/Deicide

The parameters can easily be changed by opening the metaeditor and clicking on the hmamodified and make changes to suit you , color and #'s whatever. then hit compile and she'll sing for you! Mine is set up for the big dog gbpyen.

add this manage your trade Ea and you've got something

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  
Devil2000:
Hi You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

Devil2000

I tried doing a cut and paste from your StopReversalv2Alert into the StopReversal attached. But, I am out of luck. Would you mind coding the sound/pop up alert into this one? It only uses arrows rather than lines and dot.

Much appreciated.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser
fxcruiser  
Devil2000:
Hi fxcruiser, you can get it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum. I was attaching 3 files, the 2nd file is stopreversal with alert and wihout lines and dot.

Why do you prefer stop reversal without lines? for me it's very helpful to filter false signal. New arrow will appear when the price is crossing the line, and the signal is valid as long as the price doesn't pulled back across the line, if you hide the line, you'll never know. You can use it as a trailing stop also.

Hope this help..

Devil2000, thank you for the indicator and for bringing those good points about the dotted lines. I will keep it on.

fxcruiser

slonmd
slonmd  

Help!!!

Dear Traders,

I have a problem( look at the chart). If i choose the cross in the MT4 and draw from low to high or high to low, the MT4 shows the Nr. of Bars, Nr. of Pips and price, but How may i see the Total Volume of the leg? Is there a method to do that? Maybe there is an indicator ? PLEASE HELP!!!!

PS: I need the leg which i select.

slonmd
slonmd  

You are right!!!!

toddanderson:
you have a good question here, I have also looked into this and did not find anything, I think we would need someone to create a indicator to do that.

This would be good to help validate a ABC swing, Zig zag.

And yes i know all about meta trader volume,ticks etc.

in spite of that i still think it maybe usfull to know volumes at a turning point

It will be a very nice indicator that will help us to identify and validate a ABC swing as you said. The problem is that i am not an advanced user of MQL and i can not do it. . In our case we just must wait when someday somebody who knows how to operate with MQL will HELP US!

slonmd
slonmd