Indicators with alerts/signal - page 118

nyachty
nyachty  

fx sniper ma email alert

Hello Everyone,

Great thread here. I'm looking for an email alert for the fx sniper ma indicator. If anyone has it I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you.

nyachty
nyachty  

emacrosswithrsi3 alert

Hello all,

Just wondering if someone has this indicator with a sound and email alert attached to it? If so please post it. Much thanks

NecroN
NecroN  
summitfx:
Would someone be so kind as to program an alert when the line changes color on FXSniper's LSMA or any LSMA.

Much Thanks

hai..may i know the green and red colour also the arrow in candlestick u have been used mr summitfx..

thestellaman
thestellaman  

need sound alert for indicator ....pleeeezzz

hi guys,was wondering if one of you more knowlegeable guys could possibly stick a sound alert on this indicator for me.........or if there is one already, a possible to clue to its wereabouts,thanks in advance and a pint down the pub next time i see you.............thanks

good trading all...........thestellaman

p.s would it be possible to have an alert on a RSI when it crosses the 50 level,or am i just pushing my luck now..........

p.p.s.....i will remember you when im in the top 10 world traders club

thestellaman
thestellaman  

wow........ cheers elihayun,that was mighty quick,thanks for the help

and thanks also cja,theres a slight differnce in the two, but thanks anyway

thestellaman
thestellaman  

alert needed...please

hi guys,im using the cross of the channels of 2 ema's and was wondering if it was possible to have an audible alert when they cross,

there are as follows.......a 5 ema set at median price with 2 levels +6 and -6

and a 40 ema on median price with 2 levels +6 and -6.

the alert needs to be on the cross of the +6 and the -6 it does not matter which one as long as it is either the +6 from the 5 ema and the -6 from the 40 ema,or the other way round its ok as long as its only on one of them.

hope i explained that ok,hope someone can help with this.

have posted a pict,to see if that helps.

thanks in advance

thestellaman

**may you open your fridge every morning to find you ran out of milk but have plenty of pips**

thestellaman
thestellaman  

hi guys have searched this forum and others and still cant find an RSI with an alert when it crosses levels,have seen lots of requests but no indicators,im just looking for a standard RSI to give an audio alert when it crosse both down and up the set levels,would appreciate some help with this please,thanks

thestellaman
thestellaman  

thanks The PIPe PIPer will try it out

under_snk
under_snk  

very thanks

Beno
Beno  

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this but here goes.

Attached is an EA that works with bar patterns i am looking to display them like the in and out indicator. ie colour the bars when the ea is running.