Indicators with alerts/signal - page 119

f75n789
f75n789  

help me..

how to increase the size of arrow when the ema crossing?which part should i modified?

f75n789
f75n789  
cja:
Hi f75n89

Here is the indicator you requested, the EMA lengths are set to 40 & 10 and the RSI to 9, all these are adjustable through the inputs tab, the Alerts come in the form of an ARROW on the chart and a POP UP BOX and an ALERT SOUND

Just to check that i have got this correct - The 2 EMA's Cross up and the signal is only given IF or WHEN the RSI is above the 50 level and the reverse is true for a downward move.

The Alert_ONfunction ( Set to false ) turns OFF the SOUND & POP UP BOX but leaves the ARROWS on the chart

If the ALERT is set to ON the following function can be adjusted.

ThePOP_UP_ONgives you the option of having the pop up box ON or OFF but leaves the SOUND still on

Any further questions or if you need the indicator altered just let me know.

thanks a lot cja..actually RSI must set to 14..it's ok..thank again..

f75n789
f75n789  

indicator..

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the histogram change the colour?

thanks

f75n789
f75n789  

hello all...help me please.

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the histogram change in colour.

lot of thanks..

f75n789
f75n789  

already found..cancel request..

f75n789
f75n789  

your help needed..thanks..

f75n789
f75n789  

Helps needed

Hi,

Anyone Can help me to put an alert/signal to this indicator?

i need alert/signal when bar open below this line and open above this line..thanks..

Yves
Yves  

Hi guys! I'll ask for an alert to. Would it be possible to make so asctrend_sound have a different sound for rising or falling price? Or what other indicator already have this feature.. I downloaded one recently iand i can't find it no more... (To busy grabbing pips)...

Yves
Yves  

Does it work? Sorry if i ask but does any of these indicator, or combination of indicators have proven profitable and working on any market condition, trending or ranging? MTF or not? I have so far tried many combinations of what i thought to be good indi without any succes. Any volatilty filter i tried was lagging to much to be able to switch trading system on time resulting into loss or not being able to take profitable trade on time. I don't want to break anyone enthusiasm here but if indicator with alert to buy or sale really work for you over a long period of time Please, i would like to know???

Yves
Yves  

Search for HMA_V2.