W D Gann Indicators and others - page 23

W D Gann

Dharmik Team:
We will present you William Gann’s Square of Nine: idea of conception, special properties and the characteristics for bull and bear market. We will then find some specific and less known geometrical and mathematical proportions between the numbers in the square. We will then look on the charts for the numbers in the square. We will discover that between a High and a Low there is a specific ratio. This ratio has an explanation and we will find its origin and use. We will end with having a powerful tool that gives us clear targets for the trend to reach.

Check it out at Dharmik Market Timing

Hope it will be useful for someone…

The information is useful...I have been researching into W D Gann's methods, and off late trying to figure out, what the Genius might have achieved.....

Hi

radatats:
Please go back to post #119 to get the template that has my fib channel settings. It is the same tool that comes with MT4 but with my custom settings. If you load that template you can get my settings for the channel.

Hi RADATATS, I tried to upload the chart by using your template but nothing appear on my chart? Can you guide me?

Alooo

radatats:
WOW! Thanks for the assistance helping each other out guys. I should have followed up earlier, sorry.

The blue lines are a Fibo Channel not a Pitchfork. I thought I said how I used the channel but your ideas with the Pitchfork are interesting too. The idea is to plot the channel BEFORE it occurs using the Gann levels and the Fibo Time.

Start your plot at the exact swing point you picked. The second point is at the intersection of the first time bar and the second, third or fourth gann line. The third point is always on the start time bar and the same number of lines up from the second point. In the pic I have circled the points. By the way, do this on the time frame you used to pick the swing point.

Interestingly the few times I have tried it, the median line of the pitchfork intersecting the channel makes for a decent tar

I have also attached a template with my own settings for the fibo channel. Saves you from having to try to reconstruct the fib channel the way I have it. Mine draws a channel with fib levels inside and out. Apply it to the GBPUSD 4hr, open the objects menu and edit the properties of the fib channel. If you change a color and then change it back to mine and close the properties box, your fib channel should now have my settings when you go to use it.

Steve

Dear , I've already download your indicator Rads Sq Gann but still nothing appear on the chart. Am not sure what really happen but my chart is blank..no color, no channel..

Need your help .

Thanks in advance

Miss:
Dear , I've already download your indicator Rads Sq Gann but still nothing appear on the chart. Am not sure what really happen but my chart is blank..no color, no channel..

Need your help .

Thanks in advance

Hi Miss,

Rad hasn't posted for awhile in this forum, far as I know. I downloaded the indicator from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566 post#103 then put it on 4 hour chart then found the most recent significant low entered that in the value section of the indicator and got this, and think the square is off some. Is this what you are looking for.

ps) looks like the fib channel he did by hand using meta trader.

Files:

Auto Gann

Auto Gann indicator

Files:
auto_gann.gif  29 kb
autogann.ex4  5 kb

gann hilo

i want this mt4 indicator

neeta:
i want this mt4 indicator

Hello Neeta,

Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178566 post#174

orionsway:
Thanx guys have nabbed some decent stuff from u guys. I should also offer something up

This is a fixed sqaure-meaning it wont move around when u scroll zoom

very basic

set a rectangle on the area of price/time to sqaure off then u must rename that rectangle inproperties to the letter a then just add the sqaure to chart it will draw auto. i have the grid coloured out black. u can set major or minor angles within this sqaure.

this is Updated with Better angles 1x1,2,3,4,8,11,16,32,64 etc

Files:

The indy at the bottom is the SQ9 oscillator i was wondering why i couldn't find one can someone please share it

Files:
ah_2.gif  26 kb

orionsway:
this is Updated with Better angles 1x1,2,3,4,8,11,16,32,64 etc

==============

This time the indicator also does not show up on my chart.

Any suggestions plse?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: