Indicators with alerts/signal - page 115

bassfisher74133
bassfisher74133  

well junk... this is all i have. thanks anyway

bassfisher74133
bassfisher74133  

this seems to be the same indicator without alert... so is they anyway to add an alert when the QQE crosses the 50?

if it can be done i would like to set the alert to a .WAV sound on my computer if possible... i had a indicator with an alert a while back that let me choose any .wav file from my computer and use it as the alert sound, i was kind of hoping the same could be done to this indicator.

bassfisher74133
bassfisher74133  

i was wanting to know if someone could add email alert and a .wav sound alert with a pop up box to this???

bassfisher74133
bassfisher74133  
bassfisher74133:
i was wanting to know if someone could add email alert and a .wav sound alert with a pop up box to this???

can anyone please help me with this???? i really need the email and .wav added to this alert

priceless
priceless  

indicator with alert needed

hello Gurus,

I need help.

I want an indicator which can give sound alert with arrow to alert me when price is a specific distance from a certain moving average.

The moving average should be modifiable.

Say for example a distance of 25 pips from a 50 moving average of high on a any time frame chart.

It should be able to give alert on any chart .

The time frame can be default to the chart in action.

please give me one such indicator .

Thank you

priceless
priceless  

Can some one add alert to this one

Hi gurus

Can i get some help.

I want an alert when the hma changes its coulour, can some one add audio alert with an arrow to this indicator please

priceless
priceless  
increase:
I think that has all been done in this version

Thanks a lot increase

priceless
priceless  

audio alert needed

Can some one please add audio alerts to following indicators please.

It seems that they have an alert inbuilt, but it does not work, may be i am missing there something.

ThePIPePIPer
ThePIPePIPer  

Welcome Accrete

Hello Accrete from FF,

Nice work & website comments at the FF, which is still my 1st stopover & maiden FX forum, though I occasionally come here. Thanks for A_TLineAudioFallingAlert_email

To wauustin,

U can join

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators/

ThePIPePIPer
ThePIPePIPer  
thestellaman:
hi guys have searched this forum and others and still cant find an RSI with an alert when it crosses levels,have seen lots of requests but no indicators,im just looking for a standard RSI to give an audio alert when it crosse both down and up the set levels,would appreciate some help with this please,thanks

hope its useful / works 4 u. BTW, I'm not the creator. Don't ask me for mods.

Files:
rsi-tc.mq4 6 kb