Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1147

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Dearest MLADEN

really i feel very sad and feel shame of peoples ( i am also included) whom make you feel like this,rather than they should be proud of you being here and obliged you for your work and time,without having any meanings behind.don't know and can not understand where are going the majority of peoples and their thinking,if they can not make please and happy some one,cant they stop them selves by saying such stuff or behaving like this that possibly make feel sad and dis-heart to others,is it hard to just keep quite.

MLADEN, i ask you for apologies from all of us... from your kind honorable personality.hopefully.

best regards for the best person

sadasd32cxv
sadasd32cxv  
sadasd32cxv:
can you please do that if the candle touch the line there was an alert an arrow will appear . And if it touches the line again, then again, alert an arrow will appear.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Donchian Channels - Generalized version.zip
mladen:
What is the exact difference?

There is a difference between the two of them they do not see those limits. Please if you can help me and prepare it Alert

mntiwana
mntiwana  

There should be a limit of selfishness,after the whole situation peoples may feel and wait till calm atmosphere.

engula
engula  

mladen, why it's not possible to 'like' your posts?

pavaka
pavaka  
mntiwana:
There should be a limit of selfishness,after the whole situation peoples may feel and wait till calm atmosphere.

...and let a crisis go to waste?!

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Dear mladen,

I am sincerely sorry for making you feel the way you did. I meant no disrespect at all. You simply asked me a question and I replied. Nothing more nothing less. I do appreciate you helping me since I joined and everyone else on here.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
Hi shilox link is working ,but some other way,needs try,lol,KRELIAN sent you towards right point,i got it from same link,so easy way indi is here.

Here is a version that is modernized, simplified and easier to use : absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts__arrows_histo_2.mq4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Here is a version that is modernized, simplified and easier to use : absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts__arrows_histo_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for your kind and updated ver.your greatness,as already.

regards

mntiwana

camisa
camisa  

Hi mladen and mrtools, is it possible to draw the attached indicator during mid bar formation (and not only after bar close)?pivotal_points.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
camisa:
Hi mladen and mrtools, is it possible to draw the attached indicator during mid bar formation (and not only after bar close)?pivotal_points.mq4

I am afraid I do not understand

Would you mind explaining in some more details?