Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1377

asholdea:

hi Mladen, I try to ad an alert to MA indicator but when i change TF alert appear  :(

Can u  add an alert when MA color change and bar closed with popup (MA up and MA down).

Thanks

That version will repaint, found a fixed version and added alerts to it.

Files:

mrtools:

That version will repaint, found a fixed version and added alerts to it.

Thanks mrrools!

hi Mladen, I try to add an alert to MA indicator but when i change TF alert appear  :(

Can u  add an alert when MA color change and bar closed with popup (MA up and MA down).

Thanks

mladen:

That version was just cleaned up

This version is a version with the usual set of alerts

Thanks a lot Mladen ... It works like a charm ...

Just a last request .... Buy/Sell Arrows with Alerts on the chart when the crossover happens.

Thanks once again ...

Hi mladen sir   and  mrtools   sir ,

please tell me  is it possble or Not  because  this  is  very help ful  for lke dynamic levels 

for trading  sir  box formng  like 

excuse me sir allready posted  in page no  918      #13763        this is  just  remember   siir
asian_breakout_hlbox_range_indicator.mq4

sir  kindly  please consontrate on this  i know it is simple for you 

thankyou 

mony:

Hi mladen sir   and  mrtools   sir ,

please tell me  is it possble or Not  because  this  is  very help ful  for lke dynamic levels 

for trading  sir  box formng  like 

excuse me sir allready posted  in page no  918      #13763        this is  just  remember   siir
asian_breakout_hlbox_range_indicator.mq4

sir  kindly  please consontrate on this  i know it is simple for you 

thankyou 

Would you mind explaining the math rules for the levels you are showing at the picture?

mladen:
Would you mind explaining the math rules for the levels you are showing at the picture?
Sir  no math   rules  for  levels  just ...........   i want  box foming  from  ( 200  MA cross to    &  50 MA  crosses to 200 MA  ) thats t sir

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell why arrow dont appear on these indics Thank You in advance

teddy

xmanns:

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell why arrow dont appear on these indics Thank You in advance

teddy

In the first one : Chinkou_Buffer is always equal to close - there is never a signal for an alert or an arrow

Thank you mladen, It is too hard .

teddy

Reason: