Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1146

Dan The Great:
Can someone please add an alert to this indicator? lukas1_arrows_amp_curves.mq4

One version with alerts and multi time frame was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dear mladen,

Ha I am not an elite member, could you add an alert to the one I posted?

sadasd32cxv:
Two different versions Can you please help me

What is the exact difference?

The difference is that this is the free section mladen.

Dan The Great:

it is really kind of confusing, considering this... "There is no FREE lunch"...and this..."Best things in life comes FREE"...go figure

Dan The Great:

?

Let me see : you asked a question, and I answered. But since you do not like the answer, I should do the same thing I did years ago (the original is from 2012) in that section, but now in this section too. And after some time a new indicator would come here with exactly the same request : "Do the same thing with this as you did with that, but forget that you did it already".

My question is : why? Why should I duplicate doing the same things (free or not)?

I posted a link to a post with an indicator that contains all requested. That is all. I will welcome if anybody makes her/his own version of that thing, but since I have already done that, I am not going to do it again just because "this is a free section".

Should we count?

Please count how much things coded from first to last line by me or altered by me were posted in free sections. And then please count the same from your side. Blame game does not work on me since I do not have any reason whatsoever to feel guilty : I think that I gave (and am still giving) my fare share of free stuff (and please, do not come with the : but they are not the same as there, since I (me, mladen) never made a difference, and I never posted "shit" in free sections and "good stuff" in closed sections, because nothing would be further from truth than a statement like that) for everybody and that provoking a "blame" in me is the last thing that anybody can hope will make me change my mind

Dearest MLADEN

really i feel very sad and feel shame of peoples ( i am also included) whom make you feel like this,rather than they should be proud of you being here and obliged you for your work and time,without having any meanings behind.don't know and can not understand where are going the majority of peoples and their thinking,if they can not make please and happy some one,cant they stop them selves by saying such stuff or behaving like this that possibly make feel sad and dis-heart to others,is it hard to just keep quite.

MLADEN, i ask you for apologies from all of us... from your kind honorable personality.hopefully.

best regards for the best person

sadasd32cxv:
can you please do that if the candle touch the line there was an alert an arrow will appear . And if it touches the line again, then again, alert an arrow will appear.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Donchian Channels - Generalized version.zip
mladen:
What is the exact difference?

There is a difference between the two of them they do not see those limits. Please if you can help me and prepare it Alert

There should be a limit of selfishness,after the whole situation peoples may feel and wait till calm atmosphere.

mladen, why it's not possible to 'like' your posts?

Reason: