Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1148

camisa
camisa  
mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand Would you mind explaining in some more details?

the indicator draws a red line on some bars and it draws red line of bar n-1 at open of bar n

I would like it to draw a bar right at bar n when conditions are met (even if at bar n close red line disappears)

I don't know if I made myself clear???

EDITED: please cancel this request as I solve it myself, thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
camisa:
the indicator draws a red line on some bars and it draws red line of bar n-1 at open of bar n

I would like it to draw a bar right at bar n when conditions are met (even if at bar n close red line disappears)

I don't know if I made myself clear???

EDITED: please cancel this request as I solve it myself, thank you

camisa

That indicator draws value right at the bar where the conditions are meat. There is no delay or using bar n-1

dotmund
dotmund  

pls help me add alert to dis indicator when the arrow appear

Files:
ma_bbands.ex4 11 kb
topi
topi  

hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add 70 50 30 line to this rsi indi. no alerts r required. Thanks in advancersi_ma_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

henry
henry  

Hi mrtools, please can you help me to rewrite this indicator so that it does not repaint. All i want is for the dots and signal to give alert when price is at the center of the red zone only, at the close of the candle.Please i shall appreciate your fast response as usual.

Files:
channel.ex4 14 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dotmund:
pls help me add alert to dis indicator when the arrow appear

Dotmund, not able to modify an ex4 file.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
henrykfx:
Hi mrtools, please can you help me to rewrite this indicator so that it does not repaint. All i want is for the dots and signal to give alert when price is at the center of the red zone only, at the close of the candle.Please i shall appreciate your fast response as usual.

Hi Henrykfx, not able to modify an ex4 file.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add 70 50 30 line to this rsi indi. no alerts r required. Thanks in advancersi_ma_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

Hi Topi, added the levels.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Is it possible to change this so that alert comes only after candle has closed and I also notice that even if sound alert is set to false you get it anyway.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
handy148:
Is it possible to change this so that alert comes only after candle has closed and I also notice that even if sound alert is set to false you get it anyway.

handy148

Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page503 (set the alertsOnCurrent to false and set the UseAutomaticMaPeriods to use smoothing period that you wish, and not automatic smoothing period)