Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1148

Hi mrtools, please can you help me to rewrite this indicator so that it does not repaint. All i want is for the dots and signal to give alert when price is at the center of the red zone only, at the close of the candle.Please i shall appreciate your fast response as usual.

Files:
channel.ex4  14 kb

dotmund:
pls help me add alert to dis indicator when the arrow appear

Dotmund, not able to modify an ex4 file.

henrykfx:
Hi mrtools, please can you help me to rewrite this indicator so that it does not repaint. All i want is for the dots and signal to give alert when price is at the center of the red zone only, at the close of the candle.Please i shall appreciate your fast response as usual.

Hi Henrykfx, not able to modify an ex4 file.

topi:
hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add 70 50 30 line to this rsi indi. no alerts r required. Thanks in advancersi_ma_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

Hi Topi, added the levels.

Is it possible to change this so that alert comes only after candle has closed and I also notice that even if sound alert is set to false you get it anyway.

handy148:
Is it possible to change this so that alert comes only after candle has closed and I also notice that even if sound alert is set to false you get it anyway.

handy148

Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page503 (set the alertsOnCurrent to false and set the UseAutomaticMaPeriods to use smoothing period that you wish, and not automatic smoothing period)

Creating an alert for flawless trading plan

Can someone help me by creating an alert for MACD trading plan great gratitude!

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add zero line in between -100 and 100 for this indi... thanks in advance

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add zero line in between -100 and 100 for this indi... thanks in advance

topi

"CCI - Nrp - Mtf Advanced Alerts" is from elite section. Your request was moved there

pipsintheair:
Can someone help me by creating an alert for MACD trading plan great gratitude!

There is at least 15-20 macd indicators with alerts at this thread alone. Please check them (easiest is to check them here : Indicators with alerts/signal - Attachments

Reason: