Demos6  
mladen:
Which indicator?

Updated the topic with the indicator.

Thanks.

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
PS: this is the original (non histogram, on chart version) with that repainting problem tat I was talking about solved

Can you add an alert when those 3 diamonds appear (red, lime and white)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Demos6:
Updated the topic with the indicator. Thanks.
clon_tron:
Can you add an alert when those 3 diamonds appear (red, lime and white)

Here is an on-chart version version with alerts. It alerts on red and green diamonds (since those are the signals for buy and sell). It does not alert on white diamonds

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Here is an on-chart version version with alerts. It alerts on red and green diamonds (since those are the signals for buy and sell). It does not alert on white diamonds

Can I ask a question. So, is it impossible to add an alert on white diamonds?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Can I ask a question. So, is it impossible to add an alert on white diamonds?

Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

Thank you very much mladen!

inver61
inver61  

Ok, thank you very much for your time and help. luck

Arnold
Arnold  
mrtools:
Don_xyZ, try it now.

Yes, this one works properly. Thank you for fixing it, mrtools

francoxxx
francoxxx  

please can someone add an alarm to every arrow?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
francoxxx:
please can someone add an alarm to every arrow?

Francoxxx, do you have the indicator it is calling the, support and resistance (barry)1, indicator?