Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 64

help me

newdigital:
It should be on mtf thread. But mtf thread is very big so long way to search. I found it in my Metatrader (attached).

i need some code ;

that is when i see the chart bar is rising ( bid > open) in 15M chart , and i want to confirm whether in 1H chart is also a rising bar?? how can write the code?

anyone can help me ? thanks in advance.

MTF indicator for envelopes

I am trying to locate a multi time frame for envelopes buy cannot find one.

appreciate your assistance

thanks

ismail

ismailv:
I am trying to locate a multi time frame for envelopes buy cannot find one.

appreciate your assistance

thanks

ismail

Coincidentally so am I

#MTF_TrendEnvelopes

If anybody has it and would post it that would be a great help.

Thx!

Lux

3 wprs in one

Files:
mtf_wpr3.mq4  5 kb
mtf_wpr3c.gif  30 kb

T3cci

Hi folks,

Great thread...

I cant find an MTF for T3CCI in these pages. Has anyone got it or can anyone convert it from the attached zip file? I am afraid the mql "logic" defeats me totally!

Thanks in advance to all who reply...

Files:
t3_cci.zip  1 kb

MultipleTimeFrame candlestick chart

is there a multiple timeframe candlestick indicator? if not.. could someone do it?

explanation... take a 1H candlestick chart... then make it double wide... and same height.... and paint inside each wide candle.. the two corresponding 30M candles.. then make all double wide again... and paint inside each 30M candle... the 15 candles... then TRIPLE wide the chart and paint the 5M candles inside each 15 candle... and be able to configure colours for each timeframe candlestick...

wouldn't be cool to see the 5M candlestick charts and the 1H chart at the same time ? I hope I explained myself.

thank you for your time

I thought someone might want MTF bbands

Files:
bbands.mq4  7 kb

Envelopes, TrendEnvelopes

couldn't locate it by search, strange...

well,

PriceActionChanel = Envelopes

MTF SHI_Channel_true indicator is over here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177059

Envelopes

I am not aware, but is it possibler for someone to make MTF versions of the envelopes indicator that comes a standard in metarader. Or mayb there is a diff version already M<TF around.

Reason: