[Question] Bollinger Band Alert Arrow Indicator's rule and MBFX Timing's rule

Hi All.

I am a newbie with MQL4 and MQL5.

I need to create Bollinger Band Alert Arrow indicator and MBFX Timing indicator.

Can you tell me the rules of 2 indicators?

I thank you very much for your help.

"MBFX Timing" is just a renamed RSX

Mladen Rakic:
"MBFX Timing" is just a renamed RSX
What is the color change rule of RSX?

nhatkhanguyen92:
What is the color change rule of RSX?

On "MBFX Timing"?

In short : coding ignorance to make non repainting two color line. Forget about that thing. Use properly coded indicators (a lot can be downloaded from this site)

Mladen Rakic:

On "MBFX Timing"?

In short : coding ignorance to make non repainting two color line. Forget about that thing. Use properly coded indicators (a lot can be downloaded from this site)

There is 1 trade strategy in MBFX Timing's color. I need to know when it is green, yellow and red as in this picture.
Files:
mbfx.png  35 kb

nhatkhanguyen92:
There is 1 trade strategy in MBFX Timing's color. I need to know when it is green, yellow and red as in this picture.
If you want to use the "colors" from that indicator using iCustom() you are facing a surprise. I shall repeat : forget about it (and strategies that are claiming to be successful using the color changes of that indicator)

Mladen Rakic:
If you want to use the "colors" from that indicator using iCustom() you are facing a surprise. I shall repeat : forget about it (and strategies that are claiming to be successful using the color changes of that indicator)
thanks
Reason: