Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1144

ruckser:
Am in need of this Center of Gravity but i dont know its name any help guys, see photo below

centerofgravity.mq4

Pava:
centerofgravity.mq4

Hello Pava, there is no file attached can you re-attach?

Hi MrTools ,

I have a request if you can add alert on Bollinger band mtf alerts + arrow mq4 from the post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

to have alert on STD2 band like have 3 bands in one indicator std1 ,std2,std3 to have arrow and alert when touch the 2 band and three band as it is like overbought and oversold when touch the std 2 top to point arrow down orange colour and if touch std 3 band arrow red which will show extreme overbought vise versa for oversold will show buy arrow at the bottom of std 2 color green and std 3 color aqua . and will appreciate if you can add Time frame too as we can use current time frame to see the bigger time frame to take action and can be new build all settings of BB BANDS can be adjusted in parameter ,and if can had line when arrow appears too thanks no need for close bar but when the price touches to display the arrow immediately .Thanks

can you please do that if the candle touch the line there was an alert an arrow will appear . And if it touches the line again, then again, alert an arrow will appear.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Donchian Channels - Generalized version.zip

good job man

Could anyone please be kind enough to add alerts and arrows to this ASH indicator.

absolute-strength-histogram.mq4

Here is a version even with mtf.

krelian99:
Here is a version even with mtf.

Krelian, thanks, but link is not available.

shilox:
Krelian, thanks, but link is not available.

Hi shilox

link is working ,but some other way,needs try,lol,KRELIAN sent you towards right point,i got it from same link,so easy way indi is here.

mntiwana:
Hi shilox link is working ,but some other way,needs try,lol,KRELIAN sent you towards right point,i got it from same link,so easy way indi is here.

Thanks a bunch MNTIWANA and KRELIAN!

Reason: