Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1145

krelian99
krelian99  

Here is a version even with mtf.

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  
krelian99:
Here is a version even with mtf.

Krelian, thanks, but link is not available.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
shilox:
Krelian, thanks, but link is not available.

Hi shilox

link is working ,but some other way,needs try,lol,KRELIAN sent you towards right point,i got it from same link,so easy way indi is here.

Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  
mntiwana:
Hi shilox link is working ,but some other way,needs try,lol,KRELIAN sent you towards right point,i got it from same link,so easy way indi is here.

Thanks a bunch MNTIWANA and KRELIAN!

topi
topi  

hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi when price crosses the above and below yellow line only when price crosses above or below. Should not be used for trading, but it becomes easy to understand if holding positions to exit on higher time frames, and difficult to keep a watch... for that reason.... plz helpSIXTHS SCREEN VER 3.6.mq4thanks in advance.

Rivabex
Rivabex  

mladen

Could you please add push and sound alert to this MACD indicator

Thank You

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi when price crosses the above and below yellow line only when price crosses above or below. Should not be used for trading, but it becomes easy to understand if holding positions to exit on higher time frames, and difficult to keep a watch... for that reason.... plz helpSIXTHS SCREEN VER 3.6.mq4thanks in advance.

topi

That indicator changes levels all the time (as the new high am low are formed) - it renders those alerts more or less useless

topi
topi  

Hi mrtools and mladen where can i get indi. triger lines with alerts ? please help...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ruckser:
Am in need of this Center of Gravity but i dont know its name any help guys, see photo below

"Center of gravity" is a renamed polynomial regression indicator made by ang. Search for i-regr or polynomial regression indicators

Also check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179641 for some details what does polynomial regression actually do

sadasd32cxv
sadasd32cxv  

can you please do that if the candle touch the line there was an alert an arrow will appear . And if it touches the line again, then again, alert an arrow will appear.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Donchian Channels - Generalized version.zip