KG Trapping Mode - page 31

Hi KG,

Seems like your last attached pic use the new version sea wave ?

Assalamualikum KG.....thanks for the sea wave.....im new to this tread... your system looking good....and giving a good result if you enter at the right time.... to make a good entry...we must get to use and play with demo first....i will start to forward test this method..... may ALLAH bless you my br... you are doing a great job....

........sharing means caring.......

sypultraz:
Assalamualikum KG.....thanks for the sea wave.....im new to this tread... your system looking good....and giving a good result if you enter at the right time.... to make a good entry...we must get to use and play with demo first....i will start to forward test this method..... may ALLAH bless you my br... you are doing a great job.... ........sharing means caring.......

Thank you for your kind words, this is a short of words that makes all the time and effort worth while, thank you once more.

KG

hinomaru:
Hi KG, Seems like your last attached pic use the new version sea wave ?

Yes bro, but nothing special changed just the first and second value on the left histogram and i put words "long/short" to describe what happened with those values..

I have difficulty to upload the file.. maybe this site got problem.. we wait until admin fix it...

Thanks,

KG

Hi Kang Gun,

I must thank you for sharing such an amazing and simple system. Today was my first day trying this and have made 187 pips with 8 pairs!!!

Can I just ask, if you set your TP to the first TP (using the KG target points) and it hits it do you open another and keep trying to hit the other three with small SL's are do you quit there and wait for a trend reversal?

I know there are probably several answers to this but what would you recommend?

safire25:
Hi Kang Gun,

I must thank you for sharing such an amazing and simple system. Today was my first day trying this and have made 187 pips with 8 pairs!!!

Can I just ask, if you set your TP to the first TP (using the KG target points) and it hits it do you open another and keep trying to hit the other three with small SL's are do you quit there and wait for a trend reversal?

I know there are probably several answers to this but what would you recommend?

Congratulation bro... dance with wave huh !!! I'm glad you can make pips with this toys. OK, it's up to you bro... but ussually i just keep my OP hits TP1.. and then i'm waiting a reverse or retrace.. and follow the trend again.

SL, find the best way to calculate it .. do MM and you can use S/R generated by KG Support Resistance to set your SL.

Good Luck.. keep practice till you can feel the beat and then you just dance with the wave

KG

Nice Starting today...

kang_gun:
Me too, i'm new in this forex worlds and i'm still learning all about forex. Just try it first with virtual account, till you understand the logic and feel comfortable with this system. just post here if you have any questions about this system, if not me maybe many people who have used and familiar with this system will help you and answer your questions..

Good Luck,

KG

Hi KG,

Made 120 Pips with this system till now on demo account . But all the trades were done when the wave values are <90. Am I doing correct Or these pips are just luck?

Thanks

Nice thread and Indi

Hi Kang Gun..

Nice thread and thx for sharing nice indi.. This indi seem easy to understand and just surfer that surf the sea wave... flow like water and follow the trend

kang_gun:
OP Buy 239.05 TP 240.40 (TP1 generated by KG Target Points) and set SL at 238.75. We'll see then...

KG

Wow nice indikator, thanks for sharing. I'll forward test this this one..

I download the indi from the 1st page, but I can't find the line indi that color is blue-yellow-red.. like u have in post 295

Where to find it??

duyduy:
Wow nice indikator, thanks for sharing. I'll forward test this this one.. I download the indi from the 1st page, but I can't find the line indi that color is blue-yellow-red.. Where to find it??

it's already include in KG Sea wave System v.1.1 rar. The name is KG Support Resistance..

Thanks

KG

Reason: