Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 433

guswanto:
hai,mrtools,can u make this two indi mtf and alert,thnk u

macd_colorhist_alert1.mq4

macd_reset.mq4

Guswanto want to help you but from my experience those alerts(on the first version) are good for regular time frame, but would have to completely rebuild them for mtf, which is something that is done in the elite section only, . On the second version if you want the same alerts and mtf, would be the same problem, if you want a zero cross and macd signal cross alert plus mtf, then can do that.

mladen:
Thomas

That indicator in the original was not designed to allow multiple instances on the same chart at all. It has to be written differently to for that. What I did in that version was adding multi time frame as you asked for.

Will see what other issues that indcator is hidinf but usually I assume that the rest was tested by users and authors and I assume that if posted it works OK (if I would check each and every indicator or EA for correctness I wouldn't have a life if my own and I would pretend to be some "correct code policeman" and that is not one of my goals ).

Dear Mr. mladen,

Thanks for your kind answer. Anyway, you are so kind for all of us. Thank you again.

Best regards,

Thomas c

mrtools:
Guswanto want to help you but from my experience those alerts(on the first version) are good for regular time frame, but would have to completely rebuild them for mtf, which is something that is done in the elite section only, . On the second version if you want the same alerts and mtf, would be the same problem, if you want a zero cross and macd signal cross alert plus mtf, then can do that.

it's ok,doesn't matter,thnk for u help

mladen:
Try this version

On the example 1 hour and 4 hour on a same chart.

Dear Mr. mladen,

You are so kind for me. Thank you very very ...... much. I'll test further later.

Best regards,

Thomas C

Xtra set up for Heiken Ashi Smoothed 2

Is there someone who can help me to get an alert sound and popup box in the indicator Heiken ashi smoothed 2.mq4? And when the direction is changing, give a price box alert on screen, e.g. price in yellow for short and in lime for long?

I hope to hear soon form someone and thx. Marco320

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page317

Marco320:
Is there someone who can help me to get an alert sound and popup box in the indicator Heiken ashi smoothed 2.mq4? And when the direction is changing, give a price box alert on screen, e.g. price in yellow for short and in lime for long? I hope to hear soon form someone and thx. Marco320

Please, help me make this indicator an MTF indicator

Dear Mr Mladen,

Please, could you help me to convert the attached indicator to a multi timeframe indicator with an alert when it appears.

I would prefer the alert to trigger at the close of the signal bar.

Thank you for all the efforts.

Okoli

Files:

Hi everyone . mrtools or mladen could you please convert for me this NRP indicator into MTF? i thank you in advance messieurs's

highlownrp.mq4

Files:

Dear Mr Mladen or Mr Tools,

Please, could you help me with the request of #4447 above.

Help me convert the trendsignal arrow indicator into a multitime frame indicator

Divergence Petr MTF ?

Hi all, is possible to create MTF version a complicated indicator Divergence Petr?

divergence_petr.mq4

Files:
Reason: