Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1143

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kramachandran59:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

Is there any MTF indicator for chart pattern of Inside Bar. I would like the indicator to display the Inside bar for H1 time frame on lower and higher timeframes. Pls guide me . IF one does not exist, is it possible for you to take time out to consider my request for a new such indicator. Thanks in advance .

Warm Regards

Hi Kramachandran59, have this version of inside bar type indicator that is mtf and has an option for either inside or outside bars or both.

Benanke
Benanke  

Please Please Please! I need and indicator with alert that will alert me When right after the close of the 7th consecutive bullish candle or 7the consecutive bearish candle.

Pin , dogi and other forms of candles are not counted. Only bull and bear candle alert that will pop up with sound When there 7 bearish or bullish bars back to back.

I will really appreciate and share my idea When the strategy is done.

kramachandran59
kramachandran59  
mrtools:
Hi Kramachandran59, have this version of inside bar type indicator that is mtf and has an option for either inside or outside bars or both.

Thanks a lot for this indicator. This serves my purpose and is what I need. Thanks once again . Your help as always, is deeply appreciated.

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Dema macd with alerts : dema_macd_alerts.mq4

Files:
reece
reece  

Hi,

Is there anyway this indicator could have an email alert added please? Thanks.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rhaychj:
Hi, Is there anyway this indicator could have an email alert added please? Thanks.

Hi Rhaychj, there is a macd divergence with alerts(the same as EWO with settings 5/34/5) here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page2

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded projection bands : projection_bands_mtf_2.mq4

henry
henry  

Hi mrtools and mladen, thanks for the great jobs you guys are doing for the financial uplifting of members of this forum. You are rare gems in forex world. Please do you have or know any indicator that can give buy/sell signal that does not repaint ? Leading or lagging that to some extent reliable for trading? Thanks for your anticipated feedback.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
henrykfx:
Hi mrtools and mladen, thanks for the great jobs you guys are doing for the financial uplifting of members of this forum. You are rare gems in forex world. Please do you have or know any indicator that can give buy/sell signal that does not repaint ? Leading or lagging that to some extent reliable for trading? Thanks for your anticipated feedback.

Henrykfx, would say about all of the indicators Mladen and I post do not repaint or recalculate, if there is a problem we are aware of, we will tell whatever the problem is. As far as an indicator reliable for trading would say it would have to be a personal choice because what would work for me may not work for anyone else.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Corrected (it did not show two color line in the original), somewhat optimized and made simpler to use fractal dimension indicator : ___fractal_dimension_2.mq4

Files: