Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1134

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Does anyone knows if there is a 4TF CCI that you can set CCI period for each time frame?

is it possible to code it and share, thanks...

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi Mrtools or Mladen, any chance to my request on post #11315 , at least for a simple email alert?

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:
Hi Mrtools or Mladen, any chance to my request on post #11315 , at least for a simple email alert? Thanks in advance.

lapigna

Take a look at that code.

That is a school example how the code should not be written.

Quite frankly I have no will to correct each and every peace of code that is made like that before making additions to it, so if someone else is willing to do it then please do

lapigna
lapigna  

OK, thans anyway.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
ripefx:
Does anyone knows if there is a 4TF CCI that you can set CCI period for each time frame? is it possible to code it and share, thanks...

ripefx

i dont know if it help you,try it.....MLADENS ver

Ricardo
Ricardo  
mntiwana:
ripefx i dont know if it help you,try it.....MLADENS ver

Thank you mntiwana, but i already have that one, what i'm looking for is to set up a 6 period on 60M and a 14 Period on a 30M, in a 5 min chart IMHO is a nice setup.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
ripefx:
Thank you mntiwana, but i already have that one, what i'm looking for is to set up a 6 period on 60M and a 14 Period on a 30M, in a 5 min chart IMHO is a nice setup.

ripefx

this tri cci woodies have all options for all TF and adjustable CCi periods,try it ,may be this help you.

andrich
andrich  

UCS oscillator

Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

could you please add the alert to this great oscillator so we can hear when the first lighter coloured bar appears after the darker ones?

ucs_oscillator_-_general.mq4

Big thanks to Mladen who made it possible for us to use it on MT4!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zefx:
Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

could you please add the alert to this great oscillator so we can hear when the first lighter coloured bar appears after the darker ones?

ucs_oscillator_-_general.mq4

Big thanks to Mladen who made it possible for us to use it on MT4!

zefx

Here is a version with alerts added : ucs_oscillator_-_general_amp_alerts.mq4

engula
engula  

can you pls add a bicolor vertical line in the subwindow and sound alert at zero-cross after current bar is closed?

many thanks in advance.

percentage_price_oscillator.mq4