Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1133

tushark1
tushark1  

Hello MLaden or any can look at this indicator, it seems repaint, but work well if seen his working behavior. If fixed may work fine for real. Thanks in advance.ntrend.mq4ntrend.mq4

Files:
ntrend.mq4 5 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tushark1:
Hello MLaden or any can look at this indicator, it seems repaint, but work well if seen his working behavior. If fixed may work fine for real. Thanks in advance.ntrend.mq4ntrend.mq4

tushark1

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page25

krelian99
krelian99  
mladen:
As krelian99 already told. it does not repaint

What is funny is the way how someone changed the original code (that indicator - the cci and rsi addition - is not made by me). This expression

3.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iCCI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

the same for rsi - this expression

3.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i)-2.0*iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

is equal to

iRSI(Symbol(),0,LSMAPeriod,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);

That type of calculation changes nothing and is no lsma at all - both are actually just a colored cci or rsi (nothing else) depending on the parameters. But the good news is that neither cci nor rsi are recalculating indicators

Oh, thought LSMA is nrp and 'nrp' must be forex-tsd-indi.

3RSI(i) - 2RSI(i). This is advanced math 'LSMA_sub' means that RSIperiod is renamed into LSMAperiod (but is still RSIperiod). It must be a pre-alpha of a total conversion with the spirit of your good name.

yikai02
yikai02  

hello mladen and mrtools,

can please help to add alersNotify to this indicator, thank you.

current state of market I found some parameter settings that can counter unexpected market movement, I need further test it please help add alerts notify. Thanks.

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

krelian99
krelian99  

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.mq4 has nofitifacion option now.

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Mladen, Mr. Tools, could you be so kind to add the famous "TSD Standard Alert Package" to this indicator, please? Thanks

P.s. if standard pack does nor have the notify function, then i'll ask for premium.. jejejej

Have a great week, and many pips for you all...

Files:
Wilson
Wilson  

I am in need of BB indicator with these condition, If candle touches or close the upper or lower line of the band should give me an audio alert and notification, looking forward to get help from any one who have this indicator or any suggestion is welcome.

#Happy_Trading

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen is indi. i got from mladen post 101 of 04-02-2014. it showing errors can u please remove these errors. ay-tpochart-session.v1.20_-_smtm_1.mq4 thanks in advance.

krelian99
krelian99  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen is indi. i got from mladen post 101 of 04-02-2014. it showing errors can u please remove these errors. ay-tpochart-session.v1.20_-_smtm_1.mq4 thanks in advance.

You need the include-files in post #109 (before compiling) as well .

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:

topi

I get no errors :

You probably are missing some of these include files :

ay-tpochart-session.v1.20.helper.mqh

ay-mplib.const.v102.mqh

ay-object.func.v1.1.mqh

Copy these files to include folder and all should be OK