Requests & Ideas - page 208

joselatt:
I need an automatic EA developed from the attached template with indicators. Basically I want a buy or sell order to be placed on the next bar following a bar where the superfast and the chuvashov indicators gives an alert together (do a buy order when both indicators signal buy on the previous bar or do a sell when both indicators signal sell on the previous bar). Once an order is place, the order should be closed when both signals occur again in the opposite direction. This is made specially for the M5 chart and no need to code any SL or that kind of stuff, all I need is fo the EA to reapidly open and close trades on the double signal. Also, when a trade is clodes on a double signal then another should automatically open as its also a double signal for a trade to start. Please see the linked zip with the indicators, template and also image showing 2 trade examples.

The files are attached

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Joselatt, first would need the source code for the super signals, secondly chuvashov is based on fractals which repaint if the super signals are the ones I am thinking of they repaint also, so making an EA that would exactly follow your directions not sure if its possible do to the repainting.

Mr. tools

Thanks for your response. I do understand that the indicators repaint but I do need the system to operate as described. Once both indicators give a signal on a bar, then the trade will be made at the close of the bar or in some cases where the signals double up 2 bars after one of the indicators made a signal on a bar. The placed trade should stay open until the indicators give a double signal in the opposing direction of the trade, at this point, the trade will be closed and a new trade in the opposite direction placed.

Attached is the super signals code.

Thanks so much for your rapid help and great EA development.

Regards,

Joe.

Files:

can you also add audio and email alerts when signals double. Thanks a whole lot!!

joselatt:
Mr. tools

Thanks for your response. I do understand that the indicators repaint but I do need the system to operate as described. Once both indicators give a signal on a bar, then the trade will be made at the close of the bar or in some cases where the signals double up 2 bars after one of the indicators made a signal on a bar. The placed trade should stay open until the indicators give a double signal in the opposing direction of the trade, at this point, the trade will be closed and a new trade in the opposite direction placed.

Attached is the super signals code.

Thanks so much for your rapid help and great EA development.

Regards,

Joe.

Joe, sorry, but with one repainting or recalculating indicator the EA result is bad, with 2 of them much worse. Indicators like these IMHO are only good for manual trading by traders making decisions with their human brain, something a computer program or computer can't.

I will be using this on renko charts so the signals will be pretty spot on. Can you please make the EA as requested.

Thanks.

joselatt:
I will be using this on renko charts so the signals will be pretty spot on. Can you please make the EA as requested. Thanks.

joselatt

Sorry for hopping in, but making EA with repainting indicators is simply not possible

Signals can not be retrieved since they will never happen on a current or first closed bar (neither in fractals case nor in the case of super signals) which means that EA will always enter too late. Try it in runtime (enter a trade exactly when it appears on your chart) and you will see with what kind of a lag it will work for one

Been in that situation (when I was trying to make an Ea based on repainting indicators) and the results were always the same : an account wipe out

PS: adding to all the fact that even renko will repaint (it depends on a starting time when it is genereated what will you get) and that testing it on a renko (back testing) is completely impossible and that run-time performabce a working 100% depends on the renko charts generating software that is not a standard metatrader chart, it has so much cons that it is better to leave it as is : a manual sytem that helps you in trading

Thanks Mladen.

Can you then make an EA using the chuvashov indi only please. Thats all I need then. The EA should open on a signal at the close of the bar and then close on an opposing signal as well as opening another.

Thanks for you response. I really would like this EA.

Thank you

joselatt:
Thanks Mladen.

Can you then make an EA using the chuvashov indi only please. Thats all I need then. The EA should open on a signal at the close of the bar and then close on an opposing signal as well as opening another.

Thanks for you response. I really would like this EA.

Thank you

joselatt

chuvashov indicator uses internally and is in fact fractals indicator and fractals indicator shows signals at the 3rd past bar never on a current or the first closed bar. so it makes chuvashov indicator a repainting indicator too

once again, I do understand. But please make this into an Ea. Please. Thank you

joselatt:
once again, I do understand. But please make this into an Ea. Please. Thank you

joselatt

Please do the following : do a visual back test of that indicator. I just did and among other things it was removing buy and sell signals over 50 bars back - imagine what would that mean for an EA

Reason: